The company is entering 2015 with a new vision and re-energized operations that reflect our expanded customer-centric focus.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 26, 2015
hotel SystemsPro, a provider of high performance business solutions for hotels and hotel company owners, announced a re-energized company launch for 2015. The company, founded in 1994 will emphasize strongly-focused customer service teams and product innovations guided by Lana Perkins, CHA, hotel SystemsPro founder. Click here for more information on hotel SystemsPro products.
Personal Service and Solutions for Sales and Revenue, Facilities Management, and Guest Service.
"Client success is our inspiration and first priority," said Perkins, Founder and President of hotel SystemsPro. "The company is entering 2015 with a new vision and re-energized operations that reflect our expanded customer-centric focus. At heart, we are hoteliers who provide solutions and services to hoteliers." Perkins took over as sole owner of hotel SystemsPro on January 15. The company is a leading provider of ASP-based enterprise solutions for Sales and Revenue, Facilities Management, and Guest Service.
"We reorganized our team members and empowered them to act proactively to ensure our customers have their questions answered and needs met quickly," Perkins said. "A high percentage of hotel SystemsPro staff have earned CHA certifications. Going forward our clients will be served by multi-tasking professionals who understand their challenges."
hotel SystemsPro reorganized staff into three new departments:
- Hotel Performance Team works closely with customers to personally ensure they achieve the best results possible with hotel SystemsPro hospitality business solutions.
- Customer Satisfaction Team assists clients with any request. The Customer Satisfaction team, led by Daphne Dickson, are hospitality professionals trained to share best practices, assist with technical support and product features, and conduct product demonstrations and training.
- Development Team, led by Dr. Lloyd Palmer, develops advanced hotel business solutions for successful properties. When Palmer joined hotel SystemsPro in June 2014, he set an aggressive development schedule to release a new business solution every six months. The team recently rolled out its first innovation, @YourServicePro™ for interactive mobile guest services.
"We encourage our customers – present and future – to call us for information on @YourServicePro™ or any other hotel SystemsPro solution," said Perkins. “We value client feedback and rely on it to inspire effective new functionality for our systems. As we move into 2015, our message is that we've re-energized hotel SystemsPro to put customer success front and center in all that we do."
About hotel SystemsPro
hotel SystemsPro is an client-centric, award-winning technology innovator founded in 1996. Over 90% of its employees have hotel operational and sales backgrounds. The company’s solutions and services help hotel operators and multi-property hotel groups efficiently manage assets, increase sales, and reduce operating costs. hotel SystemsPro’s tailored solutions scale across all property types and any flag. Its staff provides professional, personalized online training at no additional cost. hotel SystemsPro works closely with management companies and owners to implement secure data protection processes. We make our clients’ staff and assets more productive. Products include:
- hotel SalesPro, a web-based multi-property enterprise sales and catering system. Its scalable functionality increases sales efficiency for hotel chains and independent properties.
- hotel Sales & CateringPro, a comprehensive catering software system which enables operators to maximize productivity and cut administrative inefficiencies. The system greatly improves internal and external communications of an entire catering organization.
- hotel ServicePro, an affordable hotel maintenance and guest recovery solution that preserves property asset value and improves guest service. It automates the communication, scheduling, tracking and reporting of tasks that surround guest requests, best practices, safety requirements, preventive maintenance and equipment management.
- hotel WebSpace, an online marketing solution that enables properties to tailor their web presence and attract more business. It converts browsers to buyers on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
For more information, please visit http://www.hotelsystemspro.com.