The Low Carb Diet Plan, Recipes And Effects report penned by Lorraine Johnson provides people with a wide range of low carb diet recipes that are easy to make.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
Low Carb Diet Plan, Recipes And Effects, a new report created by Lorraine Johnson on the site Vkool.com, shows effects of a low carb diet on health, and a wide range of low carb recipes that are easy to make. In the first part of this report, people will discover tips to start a low carb diet such as:
- Learn about low-carb eating.
- Start to make some simple changes towards reducing unhealthy carbs in people’s diet.
- Put a stop to eating food with sugars, white flour (including bread, pasta, cake, and donuts), potatoes and white rice.
- Avoid hydrogenated fats.
- Avoid eating molasses or honey.
- Shop on the outer edges of the supermarket.
- Read each label carefully.
- Get familiar with what people can eat.
- Plan people’s first week.
- Make a shopping list of low carb foods such as water-packed tuna fish, chicken breasts, turkey bacon, eggs, mushrooms, lettuce, and cucumbers.
- Drink lots of water to reduce sugar cravings and keep people’s kidneys working best.
- Eat enough fruit and vegetables.
- Count calories.
- Keep low-carb foods available at all times.
- Eat enough fiber.
In the second part of this article, Lorraine Johnson reveals to readers some amazing low carb diet recipes involving:
- Bacon-wrapped mini meatloaves
- Slow cooker chicken stroganoff
- Paleo lettuce wrap
- Moroccan meatballs
- Rempel family meatloaf
- Primal chili cheese dogs
- Marinated grilled shrimp
- Sausage and egg breakfast bites
- Savory cheese chive waffles
- Broccoli and cheese mini egg omelets
- Cowboy breakfast skillet
- Tex mex scramble
In the final part of the “Low Carb Diet Plan, Recipes And Effects” report, people will discover some positive effects of a low carb diet on health including:
- Losing weight naturally and quickly
- Controlling blood pressure levels
- Maintaining appropriate blood sugar levels
- Controlling the cholesterol levels
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Reducing insulin levels
The author also indicates some side effects of a low carb diet such as:
- The low carb diet can cause diarrhea or constipation.
- It may cause frequent urination.
- It can lead to fatigue, headaches and dizziness.
- It contributes to sugar cravings.
- It causes muscle cramps and sleep disturbances.
- It increases the risk of getting kidney stones.
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Low Carb Diet Plan, Recipes And Effects is a good report that helps readers understand more about low carb diet and its positive and side effects on health.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Low Carb Diet Plan, Recipes And Effects” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/how-to-start-a-low-carb-diet/.
About Lorraine Johnson: Lorraine Johnson is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Lorraine Johnson provides people with a collection of articles on effects of a low carb diet on health.