Electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA), particularly when optimized with expert clinical science input, is a proven approach to reduce missing data and enable correct and consistent assessments for a more accurate picture of treatment benefit.
TORONTO (PRWEB) January 23, 2019
Missing data and non-standard data collection present considerable threats to data integrity, and when the trial sites are numerous and geographically dispersed, inter-rater variability can further compromise data quality. Electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA), particularly when optimized with expert clinical science input, is a proven approach to reduce missing data and enable correct and consistent assessments for a more accurate picture of treatment benefit.
Join Dr. Pamela Ventola, Senior Science Director of Pediatrics and Rare Disease at Cogstate and Jonathan Andrus, Chief Business Officer at Clinical Ink in a live session on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 11am EST (4pm GMT) to learn:
- What to consider when selecting a developmental, cognitive and behavioral battery for pediatric and rare disorder studies
- How to electronically enable traditionally paper-based clinical outcome assessments
- How to avoid pitfalls with implementing eCOA solutions in studies with complex measures
- How to effectively migrate specific instruments to electronic format based on in-depth case examples of developing a process (e.g., Bayley-3, WPPSI-IV, WASI-II, BRIEF-2 and BASC-3)
- About Important error prevention and quality assurance enhancements
For more information or to register for this event, visit How to Leverage eCOA for Improved Signal Detection in Pediatric & Rare Disorder Trials.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.