We launched this awards program four years ago because there was a lack of a comprehensive national awards program recognizing excellence in HRE development and executive leadership.
Minneapolis (PRWEB) November 14, 2016
Healthcare Real Estate Insights™ magazine is pleased to announce the Finalists of the 2016 HREI Insights Awards™, the only national awards dedicated to recognizing excellence in the areas of healthcare real estate (HRE) development and executive leadership. (A complete list of Finalists follows.)
The awards are presented by HREI™, the first and only national magazine entirely devoted to covering healthcare real estate (HRE) development, financing and investment.
“We launched this awards program four years ago because there was a lack of a comprehensive national awards program recognizing excellence in HRE development and executive leadership,” says HREI™ Editor John B. Mugford. “The HREI Insights Awards righted that wrong, and the awards program has grown in size and recognition every year.”
“Presenting these awards is the most fun and rewarding this we do all year,” adds HREI Publisher Murray W. Wolf. “It will be a privilege to present these awards Dec. 8 in Scottsdale, Ariz.”
Sponsors of the 2016 HREI Insights Awards are:
- Capital One (capitalone.com/commercial/healthcare)
- Brown Gibbons Lang & Company (bglco.com/healthcare-real-estate)
- Caddis (caddis.com)
- Duke Realty (dukerealty.com/property-type/healthcare)
- HFF (hfflp.com/property-types/healthcare.aspx)
- RealShare Healthcare Real Estate conference (eiseverywhere.com//ehome/194898)
- Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III (griffincapital.com/griffin-american-healthcare-reit-iii)
- HealthAmerica Realty Group (healthamrealty.com)
- Lillibridge (lillibridge.com)
- MedProperties Holdings (medpropertieslp.com)
- Meridian (mpcca.com)
- Rendina (rendina.com)
- Winstead (winstead.com/Practices/Healthcare/Healthcare-Facilities-Real-Estate)
About the 2016 HREI Insights Awards™
The HREI Insights Awards are the only national awards totally dedicated to recognizing excellence in the areas of healthcare real estate development and executive leadership. The 2016 HREI Insights Awards will be presented in nine categories:
- Medical Office Buildings and Other Outpatient Facilities - Best New Ground-Up Development (four awards in four different size ranges)
- Medical Office Buildings and Other Outpatient Facilities - Best Renovated or Repurposed Building
- Hospitals and Other Inpatient Facilities - Best New Ground-Up Development
- Post-Acute and Senior Living Facilities - Best New Ground-Up Development
- Healthcare Real Estate Executive of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Finalists for this award are not disclosed.)
For more information regarding the 2016 HREI Insights Awards™, please visit: HREI Insights Awards. (Please note that entries are closed for 2016.)
The Finalists and Winners will be featured in Healthcare Real Estate Insights™ magazine, the 2017 HREI Resource Guide™ and on HREInsights.com. In addition, the awards will be presented to the Winners at a public luncheon ceremony Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016, at the RealShare HRE Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz., one of the year’s largest gatherings of HRE professionals and healthcare executives. The ceremony also will include an announcement of the Lifetime Achievement Award Winner and a special tribute to this industry leader.
For more information on the RealShare HRE Conference, please visit RealShare.com.
About Healthcare Real Estate Insights
Launched in 2003, HREI™ was the first and remains the only national magazine entirely dedicated to covering healthcare real estate development, financing and investment. This monthly, national, business-to-business magazine offers sophisticated players the most comprehensive coverage in the industry available anywhere. Introduced in 2008, the HREI Resource Guide™ was the first and is still the only annual directory of healthcare real estate services. And HREI™’s companion website, HREInsights.com, has been totally redesigned and vastly expanded with more than 13 years of content, more than 5,000 articles and nearly 3 million words of copy, making it the undisputed hub of healthcare real estate news and information.
For more information on HREI™ products and services, or to subscribe or advertise, please visit us at HREInsights.com.