Harlow, Essex (PRWEB UK) 6 November 2015
Haag-Streit UK (HS-UK), the leading manufacturer and distributor of gold-standard optometry and ophthalmic equipment, is delighted to confirm that online booking has opened for its upcoming HS-UK Retina Symposium 2016 at http://www.haagstreituk.com/retinasymposium.
The Symposium will be chaired by Professor Adnan Tufail, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital and the Faculty includes the following key speakers;
- Professor Giovanni Staurenghi, Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Milan
- Catherine Egan, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Clare Bailey, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Bristol Eye Hospital
- Robin Hamilton, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Marco Morales, Research Fellow at the Division of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, University of Nottingham.
The meeting will be held at the Royal College of Surgeons in Central London on 22nd January 2016. The one-day program consists of short lectures, followed by hands-on practical workshops and Q&A sessions with the audience. The event will also provide invaluable networking opportunities.
Topics include; ‘OCT-A – diabetic retinopathy & rare disease’, ‘OCT-A vs FFA & ICG’, ‘SLO wide-field imaging’ and ‘Microperimetry; technological & clinical applications’.
The cost is just £100, which includes lunch and an evening drinks reception. Delegates can book online at http://www.haagstreituk.com/retinasymposium.