Hyperspectral Imaging market is expected to reach a value of $83.19 Million by 2019, from an estimated value of $47.21 Million in 2014, at a CAGR of 12.0% during the period under consideration.
(PRWEB) July 24, 2015
The growth of the hyperspectral imaging technologies market is also driven by factors, such as an increasing adoption of HSI technologies in defense, life science & diagnostics, and agricultural industries. However, factors such as high investment, installation cost, and reimbursement issues are hindering the growth of this market. Check 26 data tables & 46 figures spread through 81 pages with in-depth TOC on "Hyperspectral Imaging Market" at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/hyperspectral-imaging-market-by-application-military-surveillance-environmental-testing-mining-mineralogy-agriculture-machine-control-process-vision-life-sciences-medical-diagnostics-food-colorimetry-meteorology-global-foreca-market-report.html .
In 2014, the military surveillance application occupied the largest share of 18.4% of the global hyperspectral imaging market in terms of value, followed by an environmental testing application segment which occupied of 17.8% of the total market share.
Based on geography, the hyperspectral imaging market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). Out of which, North America is estimated to be the largest market for the global hyperspectral imaging technologies, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The growth in North American hyperspectral imaging technologies market is attributed to the following factors:
- Increasing use of HSI technologies in research work
- Growing adoption of hyperspectral imaging in military surveillance,environmental, mining, machine vision, and life sciences & diagnostics.
In the coming years, hyperspectral imaging market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region.
The key players in the global hyperspectral imaging market include SPECIM Spectral Imaging Ltd. (U.S.), Headwall Photonics Inc. (U.S.), IMEC (Belgium), NorskElektroOptikk A/S (Norway), Surface Optics Corp. (U.S.), and Telops (Canada). Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=395450 .
The hyperspectral imaging technologies market has been validated by three independent methodologies. The data has been triangulated by thorough secondary and primary research and analyzed by in-house experts.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Report provides insights into the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.Deep dive analysis of strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the hyperspectral imaging market.
- Market Dynamics: Detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as market drivers, restraints, opportunities and market-specific challenges
- Market Development :Trend and forecast analysis of the revenue of the market segments with respect to major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world (RoW)
- Market Diversification: Strategically analyze the granular markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and its contributions to the overall market. Detailed information about upcoming products, untapped potential regions, in the hyperspectral imaging market.
This is a premium research report priced at US$ 4650 for single user PDF license. Inquire for discount on this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=395394 .
Related Market Reports:
"Intraoperative Imaging Market by Type (Intraoperative CT, Intraoperative MRI, Intraoperative Ultrasound), by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, ROW) - Global Forecast to 2019” Companies profiled in this research report are Medtronics Inc, Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary Company of Seimens AG), Philips Healthcare (A Subsidiary of Royal Philips Electronics), Neurologica Corporation, Brainlab AG and Imris Inc discussed in this research available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/intraoperative-imaging-market-by-type-intraoperative-ct-intraoperative-mri-intraoperative-ultrasound-by-geography-north-america-europe-asia-pacific-row-global-forecast-to-2019-market-report.html .
"Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Market by Architecture (Open MRI, Closed MRI), Field Strength (low-to-mid field, high field, very high field, ultra-high field) & Application (Brain, Spine, Cardiac, Breast, Abdominal) - Global Forecast to 2020” Companies profiled in this research report are Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc, Esaote S.P.A, Fonar Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, IMRIS, Inc, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation discussed in this research available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri-systems-market-by-architecture-open-mri-closed-mri-field-strength-low-to-mid-field-high-field-very-high-field-ultra-high-field-application-brain-spine-ca-market-report.html .
Explore more In medical imaging market research reports at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/diagnostics/medical-imaging .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.