With 33 assets and an earliest priority date of 1998, this portfolio should be of great interest to telecommunications and networking companies, as well as large data centers and cloud networks.
NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) July 07, 2015
ICAP Patent Brokerage announces for sale patents disclosing methods and apparatus for improving digital signal processing, especially in the context of broadband equipment, available from Divan Industries, LLC. This portfolio is offered as part of the Internet of Things IP Auction, with a bidding deadline of July 30th, 2015.
“With 33 assets and an earliest priority date of 1998, this portfolio should be of great interest to telecommunications and networking companies, as well as large data centers and cloud networks,” says Dean Becker, CEO of ICAP Patent Brokerage.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
With priority dates from 1998, this portfolio offers benefits for performing and enhancing digital signal processing operations. This includes methods and apparatus for:
- Basic sorting, filtering, and arithmetic.
- Simultaneous, efficient transfer of synchronous and asynchronous signals among broadband access devices using a minimum number of lines.
- The handling of maintenance of messages in extended superframe T1 telephone circuits, which makes efficient use of FIFO buffers.
- Calculating a pointer leak rate for retiming a SONET signal.
- Reliably detecting both AIS and AIS-CI signals in the presence of a bit error ratio up to 1×10^(−3).
- Digitally correcting imperfectly equalized bipolar signals.
- Managing traffic in an ATM network by queuing ATM cells in an ATM switch.
Forward citing companies include Airbus, Alcatel-Lucent, Altera, Arista Networks, Atrenta, Broadcom, Cisco, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Intel, LG, Locution Pitch LLC, Mercury Computer Systems Inc., NXP Semiconductors, PACT XPP Technologies, Qualcomm, and Sony.
See the technical description of the enhanced DSP IP sales offering.
To learn more about the intellectual property available for sale in this portfolio:
Contact Michelle Tyler of ICAP Patent Brokerage at (650) 741-4117 or via email at michelle(at)icapip(dot)com.
If you have a patent portfolio for sale, visit our website to make a patent portfolio submission for an upcoming sealed bid event.
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm, leveraging the talents of experienced patent brokers to match buyers and sellers for the sale of patents and other intellectual property assets. With multiple transaction platforms and unparalleled industry knowledge, including experience with trademarks, brands, intellectual property licensing, and UCC sales, ICAP Patent Brokerage is the global leader in the transaction of intellectual property.