Thanks to our relationship with ID90 Travel, we can now expand our benefits package to include attractive travel products for our employees, their family and their friends.
DALLAS (PRWEB) February 24, 2020
ID90 Travel is bringing ancillary travel products and services to the staff at Swissport, the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo. As part of the new agreement, ID90 Travel will extend its full suite of discounted ancillary travel services to Swissport including hotels, all-inclusive resorts, car rentals, ground transportation, travel insurance and cruises. Swissport employees will have access to the ID90 Travel top-rated mobile booking app, desktop platform and expert customer service.
“Swissport is a people-focused organization. Although our brand is a leader in airport ground services and supports the airline industry, our team members haven’t had access to the travel privileges and discounts that most employees in this space get to enjoy,” said Frank Mena, CEO US & Canada of Swissport USA. “Thanks to our relationship with ID90 Travel, we can now expand our benefits package to include attractive travel products for our employees, their family and their friends.”
"We’ve implemented new and innovative technology solutions that are transforming what was formerly considered traditional interline services,” said Mike Stacy, CEO of ID90 Travel. “By identifying creative ways to extend our services, we can bring valuable products and features to best-in-class companies like Swissport.”
Swissport employees will gain access to select features of the ID90 Travel integrated solution:
- Exclusive Rate Hotel Pricing: Search and book from among close to 1 million hotels, resorts and vacation rentals around the world with exclusive discounts of up to 70% off prices you’d find on popular consumer travel sites.
- Discounted Cruises: Get some of the best interline cruise deals exclusive to airline employees on cruise lines like Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Celebrity and others.
- Destination Activities: Choose from ready-made itineraries of 30,000 things to do and see across the globe.
- Exclusive Rate Travel Insurance: Purchase low cost trip-interruption insurance and be covered for out-of-pocket expenses that come with being stuck in a destination.
- Gold Standard Customer Care: Swissport employees get quick answers to their questions with 24/7 multi-lingual customer service support.
- All-in-One Mobile App: Everything comes together in a fast, easy-to-use mobile booking app.
Learn more about ID90 Travel here: https://www.id90travel.com/
In 2018, Swissport International AG provided best-in-class airport ground services for some 282 million airline passengers and handled roughly 4.8 million tons of air freight in 115 cargo warehouses worldwide. Several of its warehouses have been certified for pharmaceutical logistics by IATA’s CEIV. The world's leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, with 66,000 employees, achieved consolidated operating revenue of 2.99 billion euros in 2018. At the end of September 2019, Swissport was active at 307 airports in 48 countries on six continents.
About ID90 Travel
ID90 Travel provides airlines around the globe a SaaS platform that automates and reduces costs associated with airline employee travel programs. It is a one-stop, comprehensive solution for airlines' employee travel needs. With more than 1 million airline segments booked annually, ID90 Travel provides Online and Interline ticketing for employees to fly for leisure or company business on their own carrier or partner airlines. In addition, with more than 130,000 international hotels in inventory, and the largest selection of rental cars and cruise lines available to non-revenue travelers, ID90 Travel is the first company in the airline industry to provide employee pass-travel programs with the ability to seamlessly book discounted hotels, rental cars and cruises. ID90 Travel also offers a trip insurance policy tailored to the needs of these travelers. ID90 Travel clients include some of the largest carriers in the world, including United Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Spirit, Czech Airlines and Aeroflot, to name a few. For more information, visit http://www.ID90travel.com.