Reviews have increased, and we are able to communicate with our customers through text messaging. This is definitely making life easier. Customers are happier and more informed.
WAKE FOREST, N.C. (PRWEB) April 29, 2019
This integration allows users of the IDS Astra G2 dealership management system to sync contacts from IDS to Kenect and vice versa as well as send their customers automated messages, including review requests and surveys.
Some of the biggest benefits of using Kenect include the ability to:
- Attract and convert new customers via text messaging
- Reduce phone traffic by up to 35% and eliminate customer wait times
- Generate dozens of 5-star reviews each month to convert more prospects and sell more units
- Schedule service appointments and send text reminders to reduce no-shows
- Send photos, attachments and service updates via text message
- Send automated messages triggered by events
"This is an awesome tool to have,” said Chris Cousin, the Service Manager at Primeaux RV Superstore. “Reviews have increased, and we are able to communicate with our customers through text messaging. This is definitely making life easier. Customers are happier and more informed.”
"The integration allows our customers to use Kenect seamlessly with IDS Astra G2,” said IDS General Manager Sean Raynor. “They no longer have to jump from one platform to another when managing their contacts, allowing them to communicate with their customers more efficiently.”
Dealers who want to learn more about Kenect and its integration with the IDS platform should contact their account manager. For additional details on IDS, please visit http://www.ids-astra.com.