SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) September 13, 2019
This year, Ignite Visibility set out to find the top tools and software in digital marketing.
The goal wasn’t to put out another cookie-cutter, big brand-driven list of the top names in marketing. Instead, they wanted a meaningful compilation of digital marketing tools that took newer, niche tools, and big names alike into consideration. Built on what real marketers are saying and using, Ignite Visibility wanted to share this all in time for 2020 marketing planning.
To do so, they scoured the market and called on the public to submit their favorites for consideration.
Now, the results are in.
This carefully compiled list is designed to help businesses of all sizes find the software best suited to their marketing needs – from SEO and paid media to social media, email marketing automation, analytics, funnels and more.
That range is well-represented on the Ignite 100, with top placements spanning e-commerce CRMs, cross-channel messaging platforms, email marketing, conversion rate optimization, local marketing, and much more.
“This list represents some of the best digital marketing software solutions on the scene,” says Ignite Visibility CEO and Co-Founder John Lincoln, “Ignite Visibility reviews hundreds of marketing tools and software every year, and this year, we wanted the whole world to participate. We couldn’t be happier with the results, and are excited to recognize the winners as part of the inaugural Ignite 100 list.”
Starting on June 24, 2019, companies were asked to submit their software for consideration. Each was asked to submit the following:
- A 200-word unique description
- Price range
- Three things that make the software unique
- Who the software is intended for
- Number of users
- Year founded
- Company CEO
The submissions rolled in over a two-month period, ending on August 20, 2019, and the public was encouraged to vote for their favorites along the way.
Winners were ultimately chosen based on the number of votes received from the public, the number of positive reviews online, and input from a panel of digital marketing experts.
To celebrate this momentous achievement, winners will be awarded and given the opportunity to speak at an upcoming event in San Diego on October 25, 2019.
Without further ado, here is the 2019 Ignite 100 top 10:
1. Drip - an e-commerce customer relationship management platform that gives online shops incomparable insight into what their customers are perusing, clicking, and craving.
2. Pushnami - an AI-powered cross-channel messaging platform that enables browser-based push notifications, email marketing, and Facebook Messaging.
3. ConvertKit - an email marketing software that helps creators connect with their audience and earn a living doing the creative work they love.
4. MobileMonkey - an official Facebook Messenger marketing solution provider partner that instantly connects SMBs with their future customers.
5. LeadPages - a best-in-class digital lead generation platform that enables entrepreneurs and marketers to publish web pages easily, confidently generate leads, and consistently transform clicks into customers.
6. TapClicks - an automated omnichannel marketing operation and intelligence platform that helps marketers deliver business insights quickly and effectively.
7. OptiMonk - a conversion optimization tool that turns your traffic into sales.
8. Databox - a business analytics platform that tracks all KPIs in one place so users can spend less time checking data and creating reports and more time acting on insights.
9. cognivitiveSEO - a powerful SEO tool that stands out through the complexity and comprehensive analysis it offers.
10. iContact - an email marketing solution that makes it easy to go from user sign up to sending emails.
Did your favorite software make the cut? View the full list to find out!
About Ignite Visibility: Ignite Visibility is a premier digital marketing company based in San Diego, CA, dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. By establishing mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with their clients, Ignite Visibility creates custom solutions uniquely tailored to meet the specialized business objectives of each client. Because a company is only as good as the promises it keeps that were made during the sales process, Ignite Visibility holds itself accountable to clearly defined key performance indicators established at the outset of every campaign. Ignite Visibility is committed to their motto pertaining the three "R's of customer satisfaction: relationships, responsiveness and results, visit https://ignitevisibility.com/.