LAKE FOREST, Ill. (PRWEB) March 05, 2019
Ikonix USA is pleased to announce their attendance at this year’s APEC Show; all three divisions of Ikonix USA will be present. The show will take place March 17th – 21st at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Ikonix USA brands will be showcasing a variety of instruments. Associated Research will be displaying the HypotULTRA Model 7804, TVB-2, and SC6540 Modular Multiplexer, SCI will be presenting the 297 Model, and Associated Power Technologies will be showing the 6010 Model. Ikonix USA can be found at Booth #766.
- HypotULTRA Model 7804: 4-in-1 solution with added 40A AC Ground Bond test capability. Increase efficiency with direct barcode scanner connection and intuitive touch screen interface.
- TVB-2: Go/no-go load box for verifying that the failure detectors of your Associated Research electrical safety testing instrument are functioning properly.
- SC6540: Designed to automate multi-point and multi-DUT testing when using the HypotULTRA Series. Increase production line throughput or expand lab testing capability by adding up to 16 channels for multi-point testing.
- 297 Model: Rugged, lightweight, and durable, the 297 makes Hipot testing simple. Advanced User Security allows the user to take control of test settings by preventing setting changes without approval.
Associated Power Technologies
- 6010 Model: Ideal for advanced applications. Switch-mode technology and a direct coupled output makes the 6010 lightweight and efficient for use on the bench-top or rack mount applications. Compatible with PowerTRAC.
For further information about this year’s APEC Show, please visit their site at http://www.apec-conf.org/.
Contact the company at 1-847-367-4077 or visit their site at http://www.ikonixusa.com. For editorial questions, please contact Amanda Boothe at amanda.boothe (at) ikonixusa (dot) com.