...one single product usually does not help a golfer improve their game to the degree that the Teeter Hang Ups did.
Puyallup, Washington (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
Teeter Hang Ups, the popular inversion table brand you see presented on TV by beloved infomercial personality Roger Teeter, has announced a new version of their TV commercial geared towards golfers. The new spot focuses on GolfTest USA’s report, the most comprehensive study in their 15 year history, concluding, "...one single product usually does not help a golfer improve their game to the degree that the Teeter Hang Ups did."
Golfers will likely be surprised by the dramatic results reported by the GolfTest USA participants. After 30 days of using a Teeter Hang Ups:
- Participants improved their total distance an average of 10%
- Participants averaged 3 fewer strokes per round
- Participants improved their smash factor (ratio between ball and club speed) by a 1.1% average
- Participants averaged 16% better accuracy
- 85% of participants clocked an increase in ball speed
- 69% of participants increased driver speed
- 77% of participants increased club speed
Golfers who participated in the study attributed their improvements to being more flexible and limber as a result of using the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table, impacting their follow through and swing fluidity. All reported after 30 days:
- Back pain diminished by an average of 19%
- Shoulder pain decreased by an average of 37%
- Hip pain dropped by an average of 38%
- Flexibility increased by an average of 25%
- Golfers were less sore after playing a round of golf than before they had used their Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table
- 92% of golfers tested said they would refer their golfer friends to Teeter Hangs Ups for help with their golf game
- 75% of golfers were confident that inversion therapy on a Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table regularly would continue to help their golf swing
The golf-centered spot is airing to a nationwide audience on the Golf Channel and through various golf-centric programming.
To learn more about Teeter Hang Ups, visit us at teeter.com.