We Are the Industry Leader in Pristine Water Filtration Systems
Fresno, CA (PRWEB) July 18, 2016
PristineHydro™ (http://www.pristinewaterfilters.com/) continues expanding "Improving Water Quality" campaign with their next regions being Fresno & Sacramento, California.
Drinking Water, Sanitation, Health and Disease
About 2.6 billion people – half the developing world – lack even a simple ‘improved’ latrine and 1.1 billion people have no access to any type of improved drinking source of water. As a direct consequence:
- 1.6 million people die every year from diarrhoeal diseases (including cholera) attributable to lack of access to safe drinking water and basic sanitation and 90% of these are children under 5, mostly in developing countries;
- 160 million people are infected with schistosomiasis causing tens of thousands of deaths yearly; 500 million people are at risk of trachoma from which 146 million are threatened by blindness and 6 million are visually impaired;
- intestinal helminths (ascariasis, trichuriasis and hookworm infection) are plaguing the developing world due to inadequate drinking water, sanitation and hygiene with 133 million suffering from high intensity intestinal helminths infections; there are around 1.5 million cases of clinical hepatitis A every year.
Water quality in the United States remains a major environmental and policy challenge. Water pollution is also a growing and serious problem across much of the world. Tackling water quality problems, particularly from diffuse sources such as agricultural farm fields, is a substantial challenge and much can be learned from the U.S. experience.
Learn more about PristineHydro's™ 10 Stage Process for their Under Counter Water System (http://www.pristinewaterfilters.com/) and begin removing these harmful contaminants from your drinking water.
- Stage One - 5 Micron Filter
- Stage Two - KDF
- Stage Three - Hydroxy Apatite
- Stage Four - Coconut Based, Acid-Washed, Surface-Enhanced Activated Carbon
- Stage Five - Reverse Osmosis
- Stage Six and Seven - Dual Deionization Cartridges
- Stage Eight - Re-Mineralization Cartridge
- Stage Nine - Coconut Carbon Filter
- Stage Ten - Vortex / Reprogramming / Recharging
Pristine Water Filters delivers to the following geographical areas:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee,Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Canada, Europe, and virtually anywhere on the planet.
PristineHydro™ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4j4uHquBPs) has also been featured on The Discovery Channel Via Newswatch Tv.
PristineHydro™ delivers water filters for the home and businesses making healthy water accessible to all at cost levels and form factors. The professionals at PristineHydro™ are highly informed regarding the history of water and how these products can enhance the consumer’s life.
It is no wonder so many professional athletes and health enthusiasts are turning to PristineHydro™ for their hydration needs.
For more information please visit http://www.pristinewaterfilters.com or by calling toll free (888) 240-1175