Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 11, 2014
The report “India Power Market Outlook to 2030 – Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape” elaborates India’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the India power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in India on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, and transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=1426 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$1500 for a single user License.)
India, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies:
- NTPC Limited
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd.
- Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
- NHPC Limited
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Complete Report Details Available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/india-power-market-outlook-to-2030-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive-landscape.html .
Major Points in Table of Content
3 India Power Market, Snapshot
3.1 Macro-economic Factors
3.2 Supply Security
3.3 Generation Infrastructure
3.4 Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure 16
4 India, Power Market, Market Analysis
4.1 India, Power Market, Market Structure
4.2 India, Power Market, Key Market Players
4.2.1 Financial Performance
4.2.2 Key Financial Ratios and Inference
4.3 India, Power Market, Financial Deals
4.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-2014
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2013
4.4 India, Power Market, Demand Structure
4.4.1 Electricity Consumption by Sector, 2013
5 India, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
5.1 India, Power Market, Key Policies
5.1.1 Electricity Act, 2003
5.2 National Electricity Policy, 2005
5.2.1 12th and 13th Five-Year Plan Targets
5.2.2 National Tariff Policy, 2006
5.2.3 Integrated Energy Policy
5.2.4 Extension of Power for All by 2012 Plan
5.2.5 Rural Electrification Program
5.2.6 Coal Linkage Policy for 12th Five-Year Plan
5.2.7 Renewable Portfolio Standards
5.2.8 Renewable Energy Certificates
5.2.9 National Action Plan on Climate Change
5.3 Foreign Investment Laws and Regulations
5.3.1 Policies for Foreign Investment in the Power Market
5.3.2 Investment Laws and Regulations Affecting Private Players
6 India Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
6.1 India, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030
6.1.1 Installed Capacity, Breakdown by Type of Power Plant, 2013
6.1.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Generation, 2000-2030
6.1.3 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030
6.1.4 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030
6.1.5 Cumulative Nuclear Power Installed Capacity and Annual Nuclear Generation, 2000-2030
6.1.6 Cumulative Installed Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030
7 India, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
7.1 India, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview
7.2 India, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview
7.3 India, Power Market, Smart Grid Development
7.4 India, Power Market, Grid Interconnection
7.5 India, Power Market, Electricity Trading
8 India, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
8.1 Key Company in the Indian Power Market: NTPC Limited
8.2 Key Company in the Indian Power Market: Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd.
8.3 Key Company in the Indian Power Market: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited
8.4 Key Company in the Indian Power Market: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
8.5 Key Company in the Indian Power Market: NHPC Limited
Explore more reports on Energy industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.