Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
Many industries, especially those that are involved in manufacturing, use UPS systems as a power backup. The uninterrupted supply of power prevents any stoppage of manufacturing operations due to sudden power breakdowns. The demand for UPS systems is also expected to increase further in other industries such as Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Chemical, and Healthcare, thus driving the growth of the Global Industrial Lead Acid Battery market.
According to the report, one of the major drivers in this market is the increased need for UPS systems, which is primarily driven by the high demand for backup power to facilitate an uninterrupted power supply to end-users. This is also triggered by the rapidly growing population and a surge in power demand by industrial customers. A rise in the shipments of UPS systems will propel the growth of the Global Industrial Lead Acid Battery market.
The Global Industrial Lead Acid Battery market can be divided into four end-user segments: Industrial Forklift Trucks, Telecom, UPS, and Others.
Global Industrial Lead Acid Battery Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the EMEA region, the APAC region and the Americas; it also covers the Global Industrial Lead Acid Battery market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- EnerSys Inc.
- Fengfan Co. Ltd.
- GS Yuasa Corp.
- Leoch International Technology Ltd.
Purchase Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=283231.
Other Prominent Vendors
- ATLASBX Co. Ltd.
- B.B. Battery Co. Ltd.
- C&D Technologies Inc.
- China Shoto plc
- Chloride Batteries S E Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Coslight Technology International Group Co. Ltd.
- Crown Battery Manufacturing Co.
- CSB Battery Company Ltd.
- FIAMM SpA
- HOPPECKE Batterien GmbH & Co. KG
- Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
- Northstar Battery Company LLC
- Panasonic Corp.
- Zibo Torch Energy Co. Ltd.
- Increasing Need for UPS Systems.
- Possibility of Explosion.
- Growing Demand for Industrial Power Backup.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges in this market is the threat of explosion. Gases such as hydrogen and oxygen can accumulate in these batteries and cause an explosion.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Explore Other New Reports by Infiniti Research Limited at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/infiniti-research-limited/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.