NEO... is setting out to be the leading provider of hemp-derived CBD and cannabis products for consumers who are passionate about the quality, efficacy and authenticity of the products they use.
BOSTON (PRWEB) October 10, 2019
NEO Alternatives (http://www.neoalts.com), an innovative health and wellness company focused on redefining and elevating the cannabis and CBD categories, is officially announcing its launch today. After conducting extensive research based on science, formulations and sourcing data, NEO Alternatives, led by industry experts in the world of finance, marketing, branding, sales and cannabis, is setting out to be the leading provider of hemp-derived CBD and cannabis products for consumers who are passionate about the quality, efficacy and authenticity of the products they use.
NEO Alternatives founder and CEO Adam Patti is an experienced entrepreneur and businessman with a proven track record of building highly successful organizations. In his most recent venture, Patti built IndexIQ into one of the most profitable Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) providers to come to market in the past decade+, overseeing its growth from startup to more than $4 billion in assets. IndexIQ was acquired by the New York Life Insurance Company.
In all of his past endeavors, Patti has focused on building and leveraging prominent brands to stand out and succeed in often crowded marketplaces. With the launch of NEO Alternatives, he says, “Brand power is vital to success in the cannabis and CBD categories. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves by producing superlative brands that are clearly differentiated from the competition, and on top of that to ensure that the products themselves are of the highest quality, something consumers are spending more and more time thinking about as they survey the ever broadening range of products coming to market.”
Joining Patti in launching NEO Alternatives is a robust team of industry leaders who have each built careers of distinction in their respective fields.
- Chad Blair, Chief Operating Officer: Blair has owned and operated several companies in supply chain operations, technology, automation and real estate.
- Jaime Lewis, Executive VP: Lewis is a member of the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission’s Advisory Board, the organization tasked with developing marijuana regulations for the state. She is also a 3-term Chairperson and National Spokeswoman for the National Cannabis Industry Association https://thecannabisindustry.org/.
- Brad Fornaciari, Chief Marketing Office: Fornaciari has held leadership positions at some of the largest, most respected marketing agencies in the world, including as President of J. Walter Thompson and Managing Partner at Ogilvy & Mather.
- Kevin DiSano, President, Head of Consumer Products: DiSano has more than 27 years of sales and management experience, most recently as Senior Managing Director and Head of ETF Sales with Nuveen.
- Steven Crosby, EVP, Corporate Development: Crosby has more than 30 years of experience in corporate communications, branding, land-use, government & community relations and more. He was previously SVP of Frontier Communications Corporation and before that was Vice President of Corporate Communications for Paul G. Allen at Vulcan Inc., which encompassed media, government relations as well as public relations.
- James Mahoney, Jr., EVP, Business Affairs: Mahoney has over 20 years of television, entertainment, legal and intellectual property experience. He was previously Executive Vice President and Head of Business & Legal Affairs at Gaylord Event Television.
“The depth and breadth of our leadership team is unparalleled in this category, and just as important is the philosophy we all bring to the brand creation and production process we’re starting to roll out,” added Patti. “We are a seed-to-store company, meaning the end consumer can trust in what they’re buying and know exactly what it contains. Quality is not just a buzzword for us, it’s at the core of what we do.”
In the coming weeks, NEO Alternatives will be rolling out a series of new brands and other critical developments, as it continues to emerge as a formidable player in consumer products and premium brands for cannabis and hemp-derived CBD.
As part of its overall strategy, the firm has already embarked on the buildout of its first manufacturing facility, a 29,000 square foot operation tentatively slated to come online in early 2020.
For more information, please visit: http://www.neoalts.com
To schedule an interview with a senior member of the NEO Alternatives team, please contact Chris Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Julia Stoll (email@example.com / (212) 473-4442).
About NEO Alternatives
NEO Alternatives (NEO) is an innovative health and wellness company focused on redefining and elevating the Cannabis and CBD ecospheres. As a trailblazer and category disruptor, NEO’s portfolio of superior, premium-grade consumer brands and production facilities are at the forefront of defining the future of the cannabis and hemp industry. All NEO brands and products follow state-of-the-art agricultural practices while the company’s endeavors are also designed around strict protocols mandating the highest standards in production. These mandates include organic sourcing that follows sustainable, ethical, and eco-sensitive procedures; using natural and effective ingredients while also employing third-party testing and validation. NEO’s management team is comprised of industry leaders from the worlds of cannabis, advertising, marketing, branding, finance and sales. For more information, please visit: http://www.neoalts.com