Having a complete business intelligence package including Data visualization, Dashboard builder, CSV file uploader and data warehouse for Google Analytics is a real game changer
Pittsburgh,PA (PRWEB) April 18, 2017
Rudrasoft, the business intelligence company that specializes in data analytics dashboard solutions, announced today that it has released an updated version of its popular InfoCaptor dashboard software.
This release includes
1. Easy to use Data visualization tool
2. Easy Dashboard Creator
3. Upload CSV files into MySQL tables
4. Connector for Google Analytics
5. Connector for Sales Force
Along with these benefits, Startups, Non-Profits and Students of Data Science can download the software and get the complete license without any restrictions. There is a self-checkout license mechanism within the software that facilitates friction less user experience.
Startups and Small businesses run on minimum resources and for majority of the small businesses there is not enough time or money to invest in a decent analytics or reporting software. This release of InfoCaptor should help them grow their business faster with added automation of metrics reporting.
Providing free Dashboard Analytics to Non profit organizations is a gesture of gratitude for the continued good work they do and making the world a better place
Students can now be more imaginative for their data science projects and establish stronger roots in the more data-driven world they are about to enter.
InfoCaptor Enterprise brings a better approach for Google Analytics Dashboard Reporting by
automating extraction of Google Analytics data and correlate with other marketing and financial data.
Google Analytics connector provides the following features
1. ETL to bring Google Analytics profile data into MySQL tables
2. Consolidate data from multiple profiles - Pull metrics from multiple GA accounts
3. Define multiple jobs to extract different set of metrics into separate tables for analysis
InfoCaptor Dashboard Software brings the following benefits
1. Consolidate traffic data from website, shopping site and blog by defining data import jobs and directing all the data into the same database table. The table maintains a track of each property/profile. This facilitates to perform consolidated analysis or individual website reporting.
2. Export multiple year data to perform time series and trending analysis.
3. Integrate Google Analytics data with finance (ERP), CRM and other social website data like Adwords Cost, Quickbooks etc
4. No need for additional BI or visualization tool. InfoCaptor provides a one stop place for ETL, Data Visualization and Dashboard publishing.
5. Build customized dashboards and break-free from the limitations of Google Analytics.
6. Export huge amount of data from Google Analytics and import into database. The import jobs automatically brings incremental data on a daily basis.
InfoCaptor Enterprise is available as On-Premise software and can be hosted on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. InfoCaptor is also available as SAAS Dashboards for quick visual analysis and online dashboard publishing.
InfoCaptor is an intuitive browser based Dashboard application. The software can connect with data from virtually any source in the world, including SQL database from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sqlite, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Google Analytics, Sales CRM, Amazon Redshift, Cloudera Impala, Hadoop Hive and other JDBC and ODBC compliant databases. It can also connect to web based services such as Google Spreadsheets, third Party applications through HTTP Get, HTTP Post.
Users can download the dashboard software and install it within their firewall. Alternatively, an online dashboard application is also available at https://my.infocaptor.com
To see visualization and dashboard examples, go to http://www.infocaptor.com
For immediate download visit http://www.infocaptor.com/free-dashboard-software