Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 17, 2014
Immigration and taxation in most countries are often in conflict with the concept of globalization, and are prime obstacles for entrepreneurs to venture into new markets. As a result, countries are increasingly beginning discussions of the negative impact of such regulations on trade, with the aim of relaxing them. For instance, Chile and Canada have introduced startup visas to attract entrepreneurs from around the world. While emerging markets offer significant opportunities for entrepreneurs, issues such as regulatory hurdles, red tape, bribery, and accessibility to resources have discouraged entrepreneurs from venturing into these markets. China and India have demonstrated significant entrepreneurial capability with large numbers of entrepreneurs starting businesses in the US and the UK. Wealth managers assist mobile entrepreneurs in their adherence to financial policies a nd understanding of tax environments. They also offer associated immigration services, making adjusting to a new country more straightforward. Wealth management firms and specialist service providers are becoming an increasingly important asset for mobile entrepreneurs.
Browse complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276626-insight-report-mobile-entrepreneurs.html.
The scope of this report includes an in-depth analysis of the mobile entrepreneur market and examines emerging trends, drivers and challenges impacting the mobility of entrepreneurs. The report provides analysis from WealthInsight’s proprietary high net worth individuals (HNWI) database comprising 75,000 individuals with focus on four regions: the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. The report examines the trends of entrepreneurs in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the UK, Russia, Switzerland, China, Australia, India, Israel and South Africa, as well as their destinations of choice. For each region and country, the characteristics and trends associated with mobile entrepreneurs are analyzed by age group, the industry they belong to, and wealth band. The report focuses on the role of service providers and the opportunities ahead of them in the mobile entrepreneur market.
Request a Sample copy @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=276626. Or, place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276626.
- The US is the largest market for mobile entrepreneurs in the world, followed by the UK.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the biggest gainer of business, with increasing number of entrepreneurs demonstrating preference for the region over the forecast period.
- China, India and South-East Asian countries are expected to play an increasingly important role in the mobile entrepreneur market over the forecast period.
- Entrepreneurs constitute 46.3% of HNWIs who have obtained secondary citizenship.
- Younger entrepreneurs prefer the Americas while senior entrepreneurs prefer Europe as their destination of choice.
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using information that depicts mobility of entrepreneurs between countries and regions.
- Understand the factors that affect the decision-making processes of mobile entrepreneurs.
- Understand current strategic offerings of wealth management firms to mobile entrepreneurs.
- Analyze leading markets where entrepreneurs wish to relocate or obtain secondary citizenship.
- Understand the current tax regulations and immigration laws in key countries.
Inquire for DISCOUNT offered @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=276626.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.