“Being the most awarded security awareness training provider in the industry is a great way to prove to the cyber-security industry and our customers that Inspired eLearning’s content is superior to our competition,” said Kyle Metcalf, CEO of Inspired eLearning.
SAN ANTONIO (PRWEB) January 15, 2019
Inspired eLearning, the most effective security awareness training provider in the industry, announced today that they are now also the most award-winning security awareness training provider in the industry for 2018. Inspired eLearning won 39 awards for their courses and video content, with recognition ranging from InfoSec’s Most Innovative Security Training to The Telly Awards Gold Winner to W3 Best in Show to Davey and Omni Awards.
“We are thrilled to have received so much recognition by experts in the industry for the top-level quality or our production and course design,” said John Trest, Vice President of Content Development. “And we are determined to continue to provide high quality content that is not only engaging but that truly changes behavior and makes a real impact on learners.”
In addition to winning 39 awards for security awareness training content in 2018, Inspired eLearning also achieved the following:
- Launch of Security First Solutions - a multilingual, packaged security awareness program delivering assessments, analytics, security awareness training, and phishing simulations through integrated learning paths.
- Vishing, SMiShing, and USB baiting – These new phishing simulations are now available within PhishProof, Inspired eLearning’s phishing simulation tool. Inspired eLearning is the first company to offer all four threat vectors (Phishing, Vishing, SMiSing, USB Baiting) in one solution.
- Randomize Phishing Simulations – PhishProof now has the capability to send phishing simulations at random making them appear even more realistic to employees.
- 30 New Templates Added to PhishProof - In order to keep up with the advancement in phishing methodologies and strategies, 30 new phishing email templates were added to mimic some of the most common phishing email attempts.
- 10 New Domains Added to PhishProof – Additional domains and subdomains were added to PhishProof to further mimic the authenticity of the simulations.
- 9 New Microlearning Videos – New 1-2 minute videos have been added to our catalog over the year for continued reinforcement for learners with the option to deploy these as courses coming soon.
- 3 New Security Awareness Foundational Courses – Further deployment options are now available to strengthen baseline understanding of security awareness fundamentals.
- New CyQ Security Awareness Assessment – To help organizations identify the security awareness vulnerabilities of their learners and guide them on which training to prioritize, we have developed a security awareness assessment that provides a “Threat Profile” of an organization for training administrators.
- Chosen as one of the Best Places to Work – The San Antonio Business Journal awarded Inspired eLearning as one of the best places to work in San Antonio, Texas.
“Being the most awarded security awareness training provider in the industry is a great way to prove to the cyber-security industry and our customers that Inspired eLearning’s content is superior to our competition,” said Kyle Metcalf, CEO of Inspired eLearning. “We accomplished a lot in 2018 and I’m looking forward to sharing more exciting milestones in 2019.”
Key product updates to look forward to from Inspired eLearning in 2019:
- Enhancing our dashboard feature set
- Continue to enhance the on-boarding process
- New PhishProof features
- New harassment training content to meet new state requirements
- Continuing to deliver fresh security awareness content
For a list of all awards Inspired eLearning has won over the years, visit https://www.inspiredelearning.com/awards
About Inspired eLearning
Named an Inc. 5000 company for the 5th year in a row, Inspired eLearning delivers the highest quality educational products to transform corporate culture, nurture and enhance workforce skills and deliver maximum ROI for the corporate education budget. Inspired eLearning offers Security Awareness and Compliance solutions that include Security First Solutions, CyQ Cybersecurity Assessment tool, PhishProof phishing assessment software, content integration and a fully hosted web-based eLearning course delivery and tracking system using the iLMS (Inspired Learning Management System).