Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
One major trend in the Global Insulation market is a growing demand for cryogenic insulation materials over the past few years. Cryogenic equipment is extensively used in the Oil and Gas industry. Moreover, the growing demand for oil and gas globally is driving the need for cryogenic equipment. Special insulators such as aerogel beads, glass bubbles, and Perlite powder are mainly used in cryogenic equipment.
Building insulation regulates the heat generated inside buildings. Insulation materials help control the heat that is dissipated through conduction, convection, and radiation. Apart from their unique thermal properties, insulation materials also provide protection against sound, fire, and impact.
According to Global Insulation Market 2014-2018 report, one of the major drivers in this market is the spurt in construction projects in developing countries. The changing face of urban buildings has created a demand for insulation materials.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Insulation market during the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sale of wool, plastic foams, and other insulation materials.
- Wool includes fiber glass and mineral wool
- Plastic foams include materials such as expanded polystyrene, extruded polystyrene, polyurethane, and other plastic foams
- Other insulation materials include sheep's wool, straw, and cellulose
Global Insulation Market 2014-2018 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Insulation market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=16883.
- BASF SE
- Huntsman Corp.
- Knauf Insulation Group
- Owens Corning Corp.
- Recticel SA
Other Prominent Vendors
- Bayer AG
- Byucksan Corp.
- Carlisle Insulation Inc.
- Celotex Ltd.
- CSR Ltd.
- Dalian Rockwool Co. Ltd.
- Fletcher Building Ltd.
- GAF Materials Corp.
- Hebei Renqiu Jinglian Group Co. Ltd.
- Johns-Manville Corp.
- Kingspan Group plc
- Ningbo Firewheel Thermal Insulation & Sealing Co. Ltd.
- Nova Chemicals Corp.
- Paroc Group
- Rockwool Group
- Saint-Gobain SA
- Tengzhou City Huahai New Thermal Insulation Material Co. Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Xtratherm Ltd.
Key Market Driver
- Spurt in Construction Activities in Developing Countries
Key Market Challenge
- Lack of Awareness of Benefits of Insulation
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Usage of Recyclable Insulation Materials
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges in this market is the lack of awareness among end-users of the benefits offered by insulation materials. This challenge is seen mostly in developing economies such as India and China.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Product
08. Geographical Segmentation
09. Key Leading Countries
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Insulation Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Insulation Market by Production 2013-2018 (Million Sq. Mt.)
Exhibit 4: Global Insulation Market by Product Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 5: Global Insulation Market by the Wool Segment 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global Insulation Market by the Plastic Foams Segment 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Insulation Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 8: Insulation Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (Million Sq. Mt)
Exhibit 9: Insulation Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (Million Sq. Mt)
Exhibit 10: Insulation Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (Million Sq. Mt)
Exhibit 11: Insulation Market in the US 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 12: Insulation Market in the US by Product Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 13: Insulation Market in China 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Explore other new reports on Construction market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.