"With this release, we delivered higher performance and expanded capabilities to empower our users with the features they need to deliver the next level of web-based, data-driven subsurface, drilling and production applications,” said Dr. Olivier Lhemann, President of INT.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) February 12, 2019
INT announced the release of GeoToolKit.JS version 2.6 today, boosting functionality and adding more than 275 new features and improvements to an already impressive product. This release includes improved memory use and performance to allow real-time WellLog data analysis, added DOM feature capabilities for complete customization, animations for charts, graphs, schematics, and SVG elements, and much more.
GeoToolKit.JS empowers developers to build the most advanced visualization applications for the oil and gas industry. It now pushes the limits of what’s possible by expanding its multi-well correlation capabilities to view up to 1,000 wells simultaneously and integrating ArcGIS mapping to enable embedding and sharing of interactive, cloud-based maps.
“As always, INT is in constant dialogue with our developer community, working closely with our users to understand and incorporate their needs within our product roadmap. With this release, we delivered higher performance and expanded capabilities to empower our users with the features they need to deliver the next level of web-based, data-driven subsurface, drilling and production applications,” said Dr. Olivier Lhemann, President of INT.
- ArcGIS Mapping – Display and share interactive maps within your application using the popular web map standard.
- Memory Usage – Decreased memory and increased performance for well log applications with high-frequency real-time updates.
- Multi-Well Correlation – View up to 1,000 wells simultaneously.
- DOM Elements – Specify the look, feel, and actions for mouse movements (hover, click, etc.), in charts and graphs for full application customization.
- SVG and Widget Animation – Animate schematic elements and other charts (line, pie, donut, time series, and more) in your dashboards.
- Core Images – Display core images along with well and raster logs.
- Level of Details (LOD) – Provide greater detail, lithology, and increased units of measure when zoomed in and hide low-priority details automatically when zoomed out.
Additional refinements include an added auxiliary chart for seismic graphs which can be easily synchronized and configured to display more custom and complex header information, an enhanced composite header for WellLog visuals, a stacked log fill to show a summary of values in percentages, and the ability to create PDFs combining multiple widgets, including WellLog, Crossplot, and Histograms, in one chart for streamlined reporting.
For more information about GeoToolkit.JS or INT’s other data visualization products, please visit http://www.int.com/products/geotoolkit/. Visit or register to join the GeoToolkit.JS Developer Community at https://GeoToolkitJS.int.com.
For 30 years, INT visualization libraries, widgets, and frameworks have been used by the leaders in G&G, Oil Exploration, and Production such as Schlumberger, ExxonMobil, Shell, BP, Halliburton, Paradigm, Baker Hughes, a GE company, etc., to empower best-in-class business applications for seismic, geosciences, well intelligence, drilling ops, and utilities.
INT, the INT logo, and GeoToolkit are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries.