Intelligent driving is based on various driver assistance technologies, chiefly aimed at automated or unmanned driving.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 04, 2014
The combined utilization of multiple ADASs can achieve a higher automation and make driving smarter. As a general rule, the more ADAS systems a car carries, the more intelligent it is. On the whole, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi and Nissan lead the way in ADAS configuration, with more functions, higher automation and supporting ratio. Vehicle makers prefer to apply ADAS systems to new, top-selling and new energy models.
Volvo will sell the first with highly-automated driver assistance system - XC90 at the end of 2014,followed by other leading vehicle makers from 2015. It is expected that mass-produced highly-automated cars will appear around the year 2020, and large-scale commercially-applied fully-automated ones around 2030.
Global Intelligent Driving Industry Report, 2014 focuses on the following:
- Overview of intelligent car and intelligent driving, including intelligent car industry chain scale, development stages of intelligent driving, overview of main driver assistance systems and automated driving technologies;
- Application of ADAS around the world, covering market size of global ADAS industry chain, growth trends of ADAS, and configuration of main ADASs;
- Application of intelligent driving systems by major vehicle makers, including technologies used in ADASs, already-used advanced driver assistance technologies, and ADAS Configurations in various models;
- R&D and application of latest technologies, road test items and automated driving roadmaps of automated driving technology-leading vehicle makers and technology companies.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=114901 .
Table of Contents For this report
1. Intelligent Car and Intelligent Driving
1.1 Intelligent Car
1.2 Overview of Intelligent Driving
1.3 Driver Assistance Technology
1.3.1 Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
1.3.2 Parking Assist System (PAS)/ Reverse Assist System (RAS)
1.3.3 Collision Avoidance System (CAS)/Brake Assist System (BAS)
1.3.4 Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
1.3.5 Night Vision System (NVS)
1.3.6 Driver Fatigue Monitoring and Warning System
1.3.7 Cooperative Driver Assistance System
2. Global ADASApplication
2.1 Global ADAS Market
3. Intelligent Drive System Assembly by Vehicle Makers
3.1 Volkswagen Group
3.1.1 Volks Wagenwerk
3.1.2 Audi AG
3.1.3 Other Brands
3.3 Daimler AG
4. Automated Driving Technology R&D and Road map of Vehicle Makers
5. Automated Driving Technology R&D and Road map of Technology Companies
5.1.1 R&D Projects under Field Test
5.1.2 Differences with Traditional OEM Manufacturer
5.2 Mobileye Vision Technologies
Complete report is available at http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/114901.html .
List of Charts
Models for Basic ITS Elements
Market Size of Intelligent Car Industry Chain, 2014-2030E
Volvo-defined Four Stages of Automated Driving and Plan for Automated Driving
Three Programs for Intelligent Driving
Active Safety-related Laws and Institution Standards in Various Regions
Weight Coefficients of Euro NCAP in Various Fields
Varieties of ADAS
Recognition of Road Markings by Camera
Lane Departure Warning Diagram
Lane Keeping Assist Systems Winning Euro NCAP Advanced in 2012
Display of Panoramic Parking System
Intelligent Parking Procedure
Effect Comparison between Braking with and no Brake Assist System
Autonomous Emergency Braking Systems Winning Euro NCAP Advanced in 2012
Active Collision Avoidance System Procedure
Nighttime Visual Range Comparison among Night Vision Systems
Display Screen of Central Control Panel When Opening Night Vision System
Projection of Night Vision System When Detecting A Pedestrian
ChinaMarketResearchReports.com (http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/ .) is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.