SolveForce Share Industry Tips to Saving Money with Internet & Phone Bundling
(PRWEB) July 05, 2016
SolveForce has a team of experts dedicated to helping consumers save money by bundling internet, phone & television (http://solveforce.com) services. Below they will provide 10 of the top industry tips to saving 100's of dollars annually of your service bills.
Why bundle services? Here are the TOP 10 reasons:
1. GROUP THE SERVICES: A home is a veritable hot spot of communication, thanks to mobile telephone, landline telephone, TV services and Internet connection. Keep in mind, however, that if anyone is ordering these services from multiple providers, they're probably paying more than they should. An increasing number of companies that initially only provided a single service, such as cable television, are now a triple threat: They provide bundled services, such as the television/Internet/telephone service combo. And some mobile telephone providers now offer a suite of services that include Internet and television.
2. SCALE BACK SERVICES: If consumers what to lower TV and Internet costs without giving up these services altogether, consider scaling back. One relatively painless way to do this is by canceling all the extras. Take a look at a cable bill, for example. If paying extra for HD programming, a DVR or a tier (or two) of premium channels, opting for basic cable could cut the bill in half.
3. GO TO THE LIBRARY: We're not suggesting that you forgo visual entertainment for the written word entirely, but consumers may be surprised to learn that they can rent e-books for e-readers from public libraries. Although they'll need to return the e-book just as they would if borrowing a hard copy, the fledgling service is an ideal way to use an e-reader without the ongoing expense of e-book purchases.
4. GET A TABLET: If someone is one of the 70 percent of tablet owners who use their tablets while watching TV several times a week or more, why not skip straight to using your tablet to actually watch TV
5. GO INTERNET ONLY: Canceling television services cold turkey takes courage, especially if someone has become accustomed to spending their evenings watching premium channels.
6. SWITCH PROVIDERS: If the consumer is a cable subscriber, they can investigate the possible savings they might gain by switching to satellite -- and vice versa. They can shop for budget providers by calling them directly or by visiting their Web sites to view promotional deals for new customers. It's also a good idea to check out Web sites that cull provider information and allow users to make comparisons between companies.
7. TAKE A DIGITAL SABBATICAL: For die-hard digital junkies, saving money may start with scheduled breaks. Try taking a digital sabbatical on weekends or banishing television viewing and Internet browsing for a certain period of time each evening. Although this weaning process may take time and persistence, it could prompt someone to cancel or downsize pricey services in the long run. And it could even lead to other unexpected budget benefits.
8. NEGOTIATE RATES: If anyone compared the services and fees of several Internet & Phone Bundle Providers (http://solveforce.com/services/), they can possibly use this information to lower their rate -- even if they don't make a switch.
9. USE LOCAL WIFI: One surefire way to lower an Internet bill is to cancel the service, but that doesn't mean they have to give up Internet entirely. Instead, trade pricey Internet service for free WiFi by using your laptop, tablet or smartphone at locations that offer complimentary high-speed Internet.
10. PAY A LA CARTE: Everyone is probably not alone in admitting that the temptation to overindulge at a Vegas-style buffet sometimes gets the best of us. After all, paying a flat rate for a meal doesn't exactly encourage anyone to skimp on portions. The same can be true of paid television services. The blanket rate we dish out every month is the same, whether we watch six hours a day or six hours a week.
To learn more about SolveForce Internet & Phone Bundle (http://solveforce.com/services/) services, visit SolveForce.com.
We are committed to a customers company in every aspect of the customer relationship. If a customers company needs to contact us for any reason, please don't hesitate to call or email us at the earliest convenience.
By Phone: (888) 765-8301
By Email: ron(at)SolveForce (dot)com
By Website: http://www.SolveForce.com