The fully equipped residential complex adjacent to Public Square offers modern, urban residences for lease.
CLEVELAND, Ohio (PRWEB) December 09, 2014
Interwest Capital Corporation of La Jolla, Calif. has announced the launch of a new website showcasing the completed indoor and outdoor renovation project at the WT Grant loft apartment complex in the heart of downtown Cleveland. The fully equipped residential complex adjacent to Public Square offers modern, urban residences for lease including luxury penthouses, and one- and two-bedroom flats, lofts and townhomes.
A total of eight floor plans include:
- One-bedroom units available in four floor plans ranging from 600 to 925 square feet and priced from $950 to $1,150.
- Two-bedroom units available in four floor plans, ranging from 850 to 1,538 square feet and priced from $1,150 to $2,195.
Each residence has the option of secure indoor parking and entry intercom for guest screening. Other features available include:
- Gas fireplace
- Ceramic tile in kitchen and baths.
- Washer and dryer
- High ceilings & large windows
- Views of Public Square and the historic Euclid Avenue Corridor
- Refrigerator with icemaker, oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Central air
- Walk-in closet
- Patios and deck
The building features:
- Newly renovated lounge & game room
- Secure, heated indoor assigned parking
- Updated Fitness Center
- Dry cleaning service
- Two beautiful outdoor courtyards with grills for resident use
- Pass card/intercom secured access
- Business center
Cleveland’s Public Square area is a four-block central plaza in the heart of the city’s downtown. Designed after an 18th-century New England town square, Public Square is a charming and hip part of the original 1796 town plat overseen by Cleveland founder Moses Cleaveland. It remains an indispensable part of the city's hub.
For more information, visit the WT Grant Loft website at http://wtgrantapartments.com, email email@example.com or call (216) 623-1201.
About Interwest Capital Corporation
Interwest Capital is a La Jolla, Calif.-based private equity firm specializing in the acquisition, operation, and repositioning of commercial real estate with an emphasis on multifamily and hospitality assets. With a national portfolio of approximately 5.15 million square feet, Interwest has become an industry leader through extensive experience restructuring significantly under-performing assets and has a strong track record of successfully repositioning historic properties. For 2014, Interwest is aggressively targeting multifamily and hospitality investments throughout the United States.
For more information, visit http://www.interwestcapital.com.