Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 12, 2013
This “The Global Market for Intravascular Ultrasound Tools and Ancillary Equipment” report provides:
- An overview and comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the global market for intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) tools and equipment, a rapidly growing medical imaging technology, and stents
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 and 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Examination of market drivers, restraints, opportunities and/or challenges
- Market segmentation by product (IVUS devices, catheters, and consoles), and by type of stent (drug-eluting, bare-metal, and absorbable) and stent technology (diamond-like carbon, platinum-enriched stainless steel, and antibody-coated), as well as by application (research and clinical)
- Discussion of the competitive environment, including a cost-benefit analysis, technology adoption in emerging economies, and key innovations
- Patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
This study measures, forecasts and segments the intravascular ultrasound technology (IVUS) market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/265516-the-global-market-for-intravascular-ultrasound-tools-and-ancillary-equipment.html) on the basis of products, applications and end users. Geographic analyses of all these markets are also provided in the study. The key products captured in the study include:
- IVUS consoles (including integrated and cart version consoles).
- IVUS catheters (including mechanical/rotatory and static electric/phased array catheters).
- Accessories (pullback devices, guidewires and introducer sheaths, and other accessories).
The key applications covered in the study include the following.
- Coronary applications
- Diagnostic applications (including lesion characterization/decision on PCI sizing and strategy; assessment of angiographically indeterminate lesions or lesion significance; and other coronary IVUS diagnostic applications).
- Interventional applications (including guidance for angioplasty; guidance for plaque modification; stent thrombosis and restenosis; and other interventional clinical coronary applications).
- Research (including drug discovery and development; angioplasty/stents evaluation; atherosclerosis process and others).
- Noncoronary/peripheral applications (including diagnostic, interventional and research applications).
The key end users captured in the study include the following.
- Stand-alone labs.
- Research centers and organizations (research work conducted by academic or medical schools is covered in this section).
- Commercial organizations.
The key geographic regions according to which the markets are segmented include:
- Asia and ROW.
Study Goals and Objectives
- To provide comprehensive analysis of IVUS products, applications and end-user segments.
- To identify the market dynamics of each key market and the relevant business impact thereof.
- To provide market forecasting of products, applications and end users by their respective segments and by the geographic regions mentioned above.
- To report and analyze key market developments.
- To highlight and analyze market trends, drivers, restraints and opportunities.
- To provide key recommendations.
- To analyze each key geographic region listed above and understand its drivers and restraints.
- To provide the market shares of key market players, and analyze the competitive scenario of the market.
Scope of Report
This report includes only those products, applications and end users that are listed above, and segments the global market by four regions as listed above. The scope of the report includes the following.
- Key market analysis.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Market dynamics (drivers, restraints and opportunities).
- Forecasted market estimation for 2012 through 2017.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Geographical analysis.
- Market share of leading market players.
- Profiles of key market players.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=265516. Alternatively can get DISCOUNT @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=265516.
Major Company Profiles:
1. Avinger, Inc.
2. Boston Scientific Corporation
3. EV3 (Covidien)
4. Ge Healthcare
5. Infraredx, Inc.
7. Philips Healthcare
8. Pie Medical Imaging Bv
9. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Silicon Valley Medical Instruments, Inc. (Svmi)
11. St. Jude Medical
12. Terumo Corporation
13. Volcano Corporation
Ultrasound Systems Market to 2019 - Technological Advancements, Wide Applications and Device Portability to Drive Future Growth (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239191-ultrasound-systems-market-to-2019-technological-advancements-wide-applications-and-device-portability-to-drive-future-growth.html) Scope:
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for the color doppler ultrasound systems and B/W ultrasound systems
- Annualized market revenue data, forecasts to 2019, and company share data for 2011
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the ultrasound systems market
- Information on leading market players, details of the competitive landscape, and information on the leading technologies in the market
Explore more reports on Medical Devices Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.