GeoToolkit.NET is a mature technology which is widely used in the oil and gas industry. This release is a testimony to our commitment to support our customers, their constant need for new features, and the investment they made in the C# and .NET environment.
HOUSTON (PRWEB) March 28, 2019
INT is pleased to announce the release of GeoToolkit.NET version 3.9, a comprehensive update to our high-performance 2D/3D tools and libraries for C# environment in E&P. The new GeoToolkit.NET 3.9 includes a host of new and improved features, including an expanded library of charts—bubble, radar, and area—all with full features to give users the ability to create increasingly accurate and feature-rich charts. GeoToolkit.NET 3.9 now has read and write WellLog functionality and added support for multilateral and multi-string schematics, empowering developers to build feature-rich applications for upstream data visualization.
“GeoToolkit.NET is a mature technology which is widely used in the oil and gas industry. This release is a testimony to our commitment to support our customers, their constant need for new features, and the investment they made in the C# and .NET environment. This release is a major one that brings a lot of new capabilities and completely redesigned documentation. I am sure our developer community will enjoy it.” says Olivier Lhemann, President of INT.
Overall, GeoToolkit.NET 3.9 pushes the boundaries of what’s possible, improving performance across the board, creating an invaluable tool for developers who want to create the fastest, most powerful visualizations in the industry. And with a full set of robust tutorials and demos, developing with GeoToolkit has never been faster or easier.
- Added fully featured Charts in WPF library
- Upgraded all WinForms controls provided in the toolkit (*.Windows.NET.dll)
- Added API for Heatmap support
- Improved DirectX support
- Improved and updated CHM documentation
- Improved API reference documentation available in HTML format
- Improved CGM output
- Improved SVG.NET library Improved SVG Viewer
- Improved Contour performance
- Improved DLIS and LAS processing speed and reliability
- Added new Bubble, Radar and Area Charts
- Added support for Multi-lateral, Multi-string Schematics
- Added WellLog writer to support LAS 2 and LAS 3 formats
- A new Seismic filter for low resolution display
- Support for “short” number format in SEG-Y reader
- Support for ARGB rasterization mode
- New Tutorials and Demos and updated all to a modern look and feel
- Support to communicate with the Wellsite Information Transfer Specification (WITS)
INT is a software provider of Data Visualization solutions and platforms used in highly complex domains such as Oil & Gas, Geoscience, and more. INT Software uses the latest technologies to enable cloud-enabled and mobile-responsive solutions in E&P.
For 30 years, INT visualization libraries, widgets, and frameworks have been used by the leaders in G&G, Oil Exploration, Drilling and Production such as Schlumberger, ExxonMobil, Shell, Total, Halliburton, Paradigm, BHGE, etc., to empower best-in-class business applications for seismic, geosciences, well intelligence, drilling ops, and production.
INT, the INT logo, and GeoToolkit are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries.