PITTSBURGH, PA (PRWEB) November 17, 2016
"When cords get pulled while they are plugged in, the prongs can be damaged easily or break off in outlet, which could lead to an increased risk of electrical shock or fire," said an inventor from Houma, La. "In order to protect against injuries and fires, I designed a safer electrical outlet."
He developed the patent-pending BREAK AWAY OUTLET 120V to avoid damage to electrical cords while they are plugged in. The outlet keeps the prongs from getting bent or broken off in outlet if the cord is tugged sideways. This minimizes the risk of receiving an electrical shock when unplugging the cord. It also lessens the likelihood of an electrical fire. The invention is thereby designed to enhance personal safety. In addition, the redesigned outlet is ideal for use with a variety of electrical devices, including vacuum cleaners and other floor-care equipment, as well as power tools, appliances etc.
The original design was submitted to the New Orleans office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 15-NOR-105, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com - https://www.youtube.com/user/inventhelp
# # #