PITTSBURGH, PA (PRWEB) August 19, 2016
An inventor from Brick, N.J., wanted to go out to eat, but his father had to stay home in order to monitor the clothes dryer during its cycle since he said it could catch on fire. If a clothes dryer were to catch fire, even if sitting in the next room, there would be at least $5,000 worth of damage. There are about 15,000 house fires per year, killing and injuring hundreds of people and pets, and causing $85 million in damages. "This inspired me to design a system that eliminates this worry," said the inventor.
The CLOTHES DRYER FIRE EXTINGUISHER is a system that prevents fires caused by clothes dryers. This avoids damage, injuries and fatalities, which promotes safety and peace of mind. The system is easy to use and reliable, and a version for chimneys also can be produced.
The original design was submitted to the New Jersey office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 15-NJD-1162, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com - https://www.youtube.com/user/inventhelp
# # #