PITTSBURGH (PRWEB) October 19, 2017
"Carbon-monoxide poisoning is a deadly risk posed by certain household devices like furnaces and hot water heaters," said an inventor from Raymond, N.H. "In order to safeguard families from being poisoned accidentally, I devised this detection system."
He developed the patent-pending CO SAFETY SHUTDOWN to automatically detect the presence of carbon monoxide. It is designed to shut the oil- or gas-fired appliance down in order to repair the leak and keep the deadly gas from diffusing throughout the home. This is designed to enhance personal safety by reducing the dangers posed by carbon-monoxide poisoning. The invention is designed for ease of operation. Furthermore, it is suitable for installation in any home.
The original design was submitted to the Boston office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 16-BMA-4916, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com - https://www.youtube.com/user/inventhelp