PITTSBURGH, PA (PRWEB) September 30, 2015
“While studying HVAC in school, I learned about the dangers and effects of carbon monoxide,” said one of two inventors, from Paisley, Ontario, Canada. “I thought there needed to be a safer way to detect a malfunctioning central heating system, so we invented this.” They invented the patent-pending DETECT AIR.
The DETECT AIR provides added protection against carbon monoxide poisoning. In doing so, it increases safety because it helps to prevent a malfunctioning central heating system. As a result, it could help to prevent asphyxiation-related deaths and it could also help to prevent medical problems associated with exposure to elevated levels of carbon monoxide. It also helps call 911. The invention features a versatile design that can be adapted for use in structures equipped with gas or oil-fired heating systems.
The inventors described the invention design. “Our design enhances safety by preventing carbon monoxide poisoning.”
The original design was submitted to the Toronto office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 14-TOR-9343, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com - https://www.youtube.com/user/inventhelp
# # #