Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) November 29, 2013
"During the blizzard in Chicago, so many people got stuck in their cars on Lake Shore Drive," said an inventor from Danforth, Ill. "They ran the risk of dying from carbon-monoxide poisoning. That is why I invented a way to alert you if the levels get too high."
She created a prototype for the patent-pending CARBON MONOXIDE SENSOR FOR VEHICLES to warn vehicle occupants if there are dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. This is designed to enhance personal safety by reducing the risk of carbon-monoxide poisoning. Additionally, the invention offers added peace of mind and is usable in any vehicle.
The original design was submitted to the Chicago office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-CCP-409, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
# # #