Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) September 16, 2013
"Small children do not know any better, so they sometimes play with electrical sockets," said an inventor from Pompano Beach, Fla. "To protect them from harm, I came up with this idea."
He developed the Safety Socket to stop children from putting their fingers into an electrical socket. The accessory prevents individuals from getting electrical shocks, which is designed to enhance personal safety. The device is ideal for use in households with small children. In addition, the safety feature is easy to use.
The original design was submitted to the Ft. Lauderdale office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-FLA-2337, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com/.