Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) December 11, 2013
"Many house fires are caused by people forgetting to turn off the stove," said an inventor from Snellville, Ga. "To reduce the risk of fires and potentially save lives, I came up with this safety system."
He developed the Emergency Electrical or Gas Stove Cut Off Switch to reduce the danger of using a stovetop. The system minimizes the risk of fires. It also stops a fire and prevents it from spreading. This is designed to enhance safety and save lives.
Additionally, the invention is usable with both electric and gas stoves, microwave ovens and range ovens, and it features automatic operation, including a smoke detector (alarm) system.
The original design was submitted to the Atlanta office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-AAD-1259, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
# # #