Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 05, 2015
The report “Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) – Pipeline Review, H1 2015″ provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease). Coronary artery disease (Ischemic Heart Disease) is the most common type of heart disease. Coronary artery disease is the tightening or blockage of the coronary arteries. A severe adequate blockage may cause a heart attack. Coronary artery disease (Ischemic Heart Disease) is the foremost cause of death in US, UK and globally. Most ischaemic heart disease is caused by atherosclerosis. However there are a number of risk factors.
The report also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Companies discussed in this Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) – Pipeline Review, H1 2015 report include AnGes MG, Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bayer AG, Biosidus S.A., Biscayne Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cardiome Pharma Corp, CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, Inc., Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Hemostemix Ltd, Human Stem Cells Institute, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Juventas Therapeutics, Inc., Lacer, S.A., Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Lonestar Heart, Inc., MedImmune, LLC, Merck & Co., Inc., Miltenyi Biotec GmbH, Multi Gene Vascular Systems Ltd, Nuo Therapeutics, Inc., Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., Regado Biosciences, Inc., The Medicines Company, ViroMed Co., Ltd.
The most ordinary symptom of Ischemic Heart Disease is chest pain. Additional symptoms that may occur with this disease include a faster heartbeat, shortness of breath, palpitations, sweating, extreme weakness, dizziness and nausea. Treating coronary artery disease is important to reduce risk of a heart attack or stroke. Drug profiles discussed in this report include ACP-01, ALD-201, anacetrapib, Aptamers for Cardiovascular Diseases, BAY-606583, beperminogene perplasmid, Biglycan Therapy for Cardiovascular Diseases, BIS-5409, bivalirudin, BQ-123, C2 ceramide, C6 ceramide, cangrelor, CAP-1002, Cryocell, CVBT-141H, Gemacell, Gene Therapy to Activate Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor for Cardiovascular Diseases, Gene Therapy to Activate VEGF for Ischemia, ISIS-APOARx, ISIS-CRPRx, JVS-100, LA-419, MEDI-6012, MultiGeneGraft, MZ-004, Proteins for Ischemic Heart Disease, ranolazine ER, rivaroxaban, Small Molecule for Coronary Artery Disease, Stem Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease, tirofiban hydrochloride, VM-202, XL-652 and ZK-001. Order a Purchase copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=269526. (This is a premium report priced at US$2000 for a single user License.)
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantages. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Featured News & Press Releases
- Nov 14, 2014: The Medicines Company to Present New Data on Investigational Antiplatelet Agent Cangrelor at 2014 AHA Annual Scientific Sessions in Chicago
- Oct 27, 2014: The Medicines Company Wins Favorable Judgment in Angiomax (Bivalirudin) Patent Litigation
- Oct 06, 2014: Capricor Announces Plans to Pursue Clinical Program for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy With Cardiosphere-Derived Cells (CDCs)
- Sep 02, 2014: Isis Pharmaceuticals Presents Data On ISIS-APO(A)RX At European Society of Cardiology Congress 2014
- Jul 07, 2014: The Medicines Company Receives Market Authorization Renewal for Angiox (Bivalirudin) from the European Medicines Agency and the European Commission
- Apr 28, 2014: The Medicines Company Files Petition Against Aurobindo Over Patent Infringement
- Mar 30, 2014: Analysis of EUROMAX and HORIZONS-AMI Trials of The Medicines Company's Angiomax Presented at ACC.14
- Dec 23, 2013: European Medicines Agency Accepts Marketing Authorization Application for The Medicines Company's Cangrelor
- Oct 11, 2013: Medicure Announces Approval of Recommended Dosing Regimen for AGGRASTAT
- Oct 09, 2013: First Patient Enrolled in Phase III Trial Evaluating The Medicines Company's Angiomax in Patients Undergoing Peripheral Endovascular Procedures
Explore more reports on Cardiovascular Disease Drugs Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment/cardiovascular-disease-drugs.
RnRMarketResearch.com is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers.