NORTH BETHESDA, Md. (PRWEB) January 19, 2023
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) announced keynote speakers for the 2023 ISPE Facilities of the Future Conference, taking place 31 January–1 February 2023 in North Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and virtually. This signature event brings together top pharmaceutical industry and regulatory leaders who will provide an actionable understanding of transformational technologies and their application across the breadth of biologics and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
The 2023 ISPE Facilities of the Future Conference features a dynamic line-up of thought-provoking keynote presentations led by some of the most prominent names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Matthew Hepburn, M.D., Senior Advisor to the OSTP Director on Pandemic Prevention, U.S. Office of Science and Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President
- Peter Marks, MD, PhD, Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, CBER/FDA
- Arlene Joyner, MS PMP, CSSGB, Branch Chief, CDMO Network, PCI/BARDA/ASPR/HHS
- Thomas Warf, Expert Consultant, DHHS/OS/ASPR/BARDA
- Jeffrey Baker, PhD, Retired, Former Regulator, FDA/CDER
- Kerren Bergman, CEO, Hyde Engineering + Consulting Inc
- Jim Collins, President, Pharmaceutical Delivery Systems LLC
- Patricia Hurter, PhD, CEO, Lyndra Therapeutics
- Martin Johnson, PhD, Vice President, Engineering, Synthetic Molecule Design and Development, Eli Lilly
- John Machulski, VP, Engineering, Biologics & CGT, Catalent
- James Stephanou, VP, Global Engineering Solutions, Merck
To learn more about this event and to register, visit ISPE.org/FOF23.
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) is the world’s largest nonprofit association serving its members through leading scientific, technical, and regulatory advancement across the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle. The 20,000+ members of ISPE provide solutions to complex pharmaceutical industry challenges through innovation, member and workforce development, and technical, regulatory, and compliance collaborations in more than 120 countries worldwide. Founded in 1980, ISPE has its worldwide headquarters and training center in North Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and its operations center in Tampa, Florida, USA. For more information, visit ISPE.org.