London, UK (PRWEB UK) 10 December 2013
The 3rd annual ISR conference will take place in London on the 7th & 8th April 2014.
The term ISR covers all manner of surveillance reconnaissance and target acquisition in the military world. ISTAR has become the most recent focus of the interoperability between allied forces with particular emphasis on Persistent Global Surveillance & Global Strike, Counter-intelligence & Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defence, Anti-Access and Contested Global Commons.
Following on from the hugely successful ISR conference which took place earlier this year, ISR 2014 will once again feature an array of international military speakers, key opinion leaders from international research facilities and industry experts.
There is an early bird saving of £300 if you book by 20th December. Please visit http://www.isrconference.com.
Expert speaker line-up includes:
- Major General (ret) Kenneth Israel, Defence Science Board Advisor, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Israel Associates
- Brigadier General Friedrich Teichmann, Director, Geospatial Department, Austrian Armed Forces
- Dr. Toby Breckon, Senior Lecturer in Image Processing and Computer Vision, Durham University
- Dr. Clayton Stewart, Visiting Professor, Electrical Engineering, University College London, Former Technical Director, Office Of Naval Research Global
- Group Captain Dilshan Wasage, UAV Wing Commander, Sri Lanka Air Force
To view the conference agenda, please click here.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how allied nations are sharing ISR information to better enhance capability in theatre and working towards
- Gives a fare view across the spectrum from Aerial, Maritime and Ground ISR
- Listen to international Military updates on current ISR capabilities
- Bringing together senior military personal among other stake holders to create a common voice for the industry
- Look into technological game changers of industry as well as operational needs
PLUS - DON'T MISS 2 INTERACTIVE POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
A) Integral Spatial Intelligence in ISR Applications, hosted by Peter Sapaty, Chief Scientist, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
B) Novel Approaches and Considerations in the ISR Domain, hosted by Robert Kerby, ISTAR Deputy Team Leader, 3SDL
To book your place on to the conference, please CLICK HERE. For more information, please contact the team on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 / wyoule (at) smi-online (dot) co (dot) uk.
The early bird expires on the 20th December so those interested are advised to register early to save £300.
For details on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 207 827 6748 / smalick (at) smi-online (dot) co (dot) uk.