Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) February 17, 2014
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from research exclusive panel of industry executives, evaluating the prevailing global economic conditions and their impact on the IT industry. It projects the current and future operating conditions of the industry, assessing the key drivers behind recent market changes to help minimize risk in the securing of growth, examining the opinion of industry executives on the current and future state of the economy, and its retrospective impact on the industry.
Furthermore, the report provides information and analysis regarding the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry, in addition to offering an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global IT industry. Together with its precise identification and explanation of the key challenges and opportunities presented by the market, IT Business Confidence Report Q1 2014 should be considered an invaluable resource for those seeking to prioritize their business decisions to secure growth with minimal risk.
Get a copy of complete report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274929-it-business-confidence-report-q1-2014.html.
Some Key Insights Include:
- Cybercrime, the state of the global economy, and the performance of the Eurozone are key concerns among global IT industry executives.
- Global IT industry executives forecast that the price of software apps will increase by 1.1% on average over the next six months.
- In total, 62% of global IT industry executives anticipate either a ‘very positive’ or ‘positive’ change in customer confidence over the industry, in the next six months.
- Industry executives exhibit high levels of optimism towards company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects, in the next six months
- IT industry executives plan to increase investments in the areas of new product development and social media strategy in the next six months.
- Executives operating in North America and Asia-Pacific anticipate the highest average sales increase of 6.0% and 7.1%, respectively, over the next six months.
- Industry executives operating in Europe anticipate an average increase of 1.6% in their current workforce.
- Executives operating across the globe consider ‘increasing sales’, ‘customer retention’, and ‘improving operational efficiency’ as key priorities over the next six months.
Place a direct purchase order at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274929.
Key Features and Benefits
- Projects current and future operating conditions of the IT industry, assessing the key drivers behind recent market change to help minimize risk in the securing of growth.
- Examines the opinion of executives on the current and future state of the economy, and its retrospective effect on the industry.
- Forecasts the company and industry growth prospects for the next six months.
- Provides information and analysis regarding the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry.
- Offers an overview of the key priorities, threats and opportunities for the IT industry.
Browse other related reports:
Ministry of Justice ICT landscape report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/272320-ministry-of-justice-ict-landscape-report.html.
Whitehall CIO Trends: Tracking Central Government ICT decision makers trends at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268935-whitehall-cio-trends-tracking-central-government-ict-decision-makers-trends.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.