Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) February 01, 2014
Italy 2013 Wealth Book market research report says there were approximately 175,968 HNWIs in Italy in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$185,427. In 2012, Italian HNWI numbers rose by 1.3%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011. At the end of 2012, Italian HNWIs held 41.5% (US$463 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%. Alternatives, equities and fixed-income products recorded the strongest growth during the review period.
Get a copy of the complete report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274316-italy-2013-wealth-book.html.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Italy. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Italian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Italy
- Size of the Italy wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request a Sample at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=274316. Also place a direct purchase order at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274316.
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Italian HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
8 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
List of Figures
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.