We are one of the few IT providers to offer cybersecurity capabilities along with U.S.-based managed network and managed security expertise.
ADDISON, Ill. (PRWEB) September 28, 2017
ITsavvy just introduced a complete portfolio of cybersecurity solutions for organizations of all types and sizes enabling customization of security strategies based on factors including size, industry, locations, compliance requirements and other key considerations. Support and monitoring are based in the U.S.
The company’s complete offering includes threat intelligence with event remediation and options for managed network and managed security.
ITsavvy’s cybersecurity solution includes:
- Threat Intelligence: improves security confidence utilizing a four-phased approach of threat policies, threat hunting, threat monitoring and threat forensics.
- Network Security: detects, disrupts and prevents intrusions with unified threat management, anti-virus security and endpoint security best practices.
- Security Analysis: utilizes vulnerability assessments and penetration tests to find fractures in defenses and then prioritizes a remediation strategy.
- Social Engineering: provides a window into user and employee behavior for developing a strategy to protect business assets with security policies and training programs.
- Security Compliance Analysis: ensures that an organization’s technologies, processes and user activities meet specific industry compliance requirements.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “We are one of the few IT providers to offer cybersecurity capabilities along with U.S.-based managed network and managed security expertise. If a threat is detected, we can help our clients pursue remediation and restoration, utilizing our in-house cloud, backup and disaster recovery engineering teams. Our clients have wraparound protection.”
ITsavvy’s U.S.-based Network Operations Center (NOC) delivers 24x7x365 monitoring, event remediation and user support with state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure Tier 3 facilities in Illinois and New Jersey that are: N+1 and 2N redundant; HIPAA and HITECH compliant; PCI DSS 3.0 compliant; SOC 1.0 and 2.0 certified; and SSAE 16 audited. Its New Jersey site is additionally Safe Harbor certified.
The company also has access to a security operations center (SOC) in a Tier 4 data center outside the District of Columbia at a site utilized by the Department of Defense, Department of Labor, Security & Exchange Commission and other agencies where security is crucial.
ITsavvy’s Vice President, Professional Services Anil Jagtiani said, “We encourage our clients to be proactive when it comes to the security of their data. These days, something as simple as updating patches and firewalls is a required deterrent, but that’s only the beginning. Every organization should have a well-planned, well-documented security strategy that deploys multiple layers of protection.”
ITsavvy is a leader in tailored, end-to-end IT product and service solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller with industry-leading product availability, design and implementation, client support and delivery speed through 46 distribution centers across the U.S. ITsavvy also has data center locations in Cedar Knolls, N.J. and Oak Brook, Ill. The company’s user-friendly website provides concise, leading-edge IT decision-making resources, including an e-commerce site with real-time pricing and availability. ITsavvy is headquartered in Addison, Ill., with offices in Chicago’s Loop; Hauppauge, N.Y.; New York, N.Y.; Naples, Fla.; Miami; Indianapolis; Warren, N.J.; Davenport, Iowa; Hayward, Calif.; and Beavercreek, Ohio. Call 855.ITsavvy (855.487.2889), email info(at)ITsavvy(dot)com, visit http://www.ITsavvy.com.
Full release at: https://www.itsavvy.com/itsavvy-announces-portfolio-complete-cybersecurity-solutions-u-s-based-support/