We are extremely pleased with the performance of Iyka dS. This platform performs a number of functions that no other comprehensive analytics platform can deliver.
Chicago (PRWEB) October 06, 2016
Iyka Enterprises, a leading Big Data management and analytics company, just launched Iyka dataSpryng (Iyka dS), a comprehensive analytics platform for a range of applications including marketing intelligence.
Iyka President and CEO Poonam Gupta said, “We are extremely pleased with the performance of Iyka dS. This platform performs a number of functions that no other comprehensive analytics platform can deliver, including the interpretation of descriptive data with 100% accuracy. Our clients are thrilled with the powerful, actionable insight that Iyka dS can quickly deliver to even the most complex marketing challenges.”
- Is able to process an unlimited amount of data including:
- Structured Data: anything that resides in a relational database or spreadsheet.
- Unstructured Data: sensor data, IoT data, webpages, PDF files, PowerPoint presentations, blog entries, text documents, etc.
- Semi-Structured Data (data has elements of both): emails, HER, EMR, CRM, ERP, unstructured data with metadata/tags, etc.
- Is the healthiest alternative to data integration, normalization, data cleansing, data preparation, and analytic processing.
- Simultaneously views all data natively to create a unified view with 100% accuracy.
- Is non-disruptive; it utilizes existing infrastructure and capabilities to provide direct access to all sources.
- Liberates subject matter expertise for better decision making, knowledge sharing, and risk management.
“While this is the official rollout, we have been working with clients using this platform for many months,” Gupta said. “One major beneficiary was Cancer Treatment Centers of America, where Iyka dS yielded market intelligence that doubled the number of qualified prospective patients. Although CTCA did have a number of Big Data capabilities in place, the access to descriptive data that dataSpryng provided, proved to be the key for unlocking this goldmine of information.”
Significant findings at CTCA made possible by Iyka dS included the identification of addressable new clients valued at $90 million. The entire project took only 3 months from start to finish (including implementation and training time) and used only 56GB of storage and 2 processor cores.
Gupta will be an integral part of the discussion at the Elevate: White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI) Data Challenge in Washington, DC this week.
Headquartered in Greater Chicago, multiple award-winning Iyka is a leading Big Data management and analytics company. Its primary product is Iyka dataSpryng, the only Big Data analytics platform able to read unstructured data and provide an instantaneous unified view. It is as straightforward to deploy as Microsoft Outlook and user friendly--clients get the answers they need without assistance from IT. Value add solutions include Iyka Team Consulting Services, which is staffed with highly experienced, experts that are closely monitored and held accountable to Iyka’s own exacting performance standards. Iyka’s diversity certifications include: MBE, WBE, DBE, 8(a), and WOSB. Master Contracts include: University of Illinois Systems, Cook County, State of Illinois, CDW, Federal Aviation Administration (eFAST), 8(a) STARS, and GSA 70 (pending). For more information visit: http://www.Iyka.com or call 630-372-3900. For more information on Iyka dataSpryng visit: http://iyka.com/iyka-solutions.