These products are ideal for customers whose livelihoods depend on getting their jobs done as quickly and safely as possible. These lights, which allow drivers to see and be seen better, are at the core of our business.
GERMANTOWN, Wisc. (PRWEB) March 05, 2019
J.W. Speaker Corporation, the premier LED lighting manufacturer known for cutting edge technology and design, is announcing the introduction of two new LED lights at the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show. These new lights are designed with the same SmartHeat® de-icing technology recognized with a Safety Innovation Award at last year’s Work Truck Show. Along with the two new product introductions, J.W. Speaker will be showcasing the following products in their booth (#5586):
- Model 9900 LP LED Snow Plow Headlight: This all-new Department of Transportation (DOT) compliant headlight with SmartHeat de-icing technology features a low-profile design that makes it ideal for commercial and residential snow and ice removal.
- Model 274 Heated LED Tail Lights: This all-new oval LED tail light with SmartHeat de-icing technology is the first in the industry to include a heated oval tail and turn light that can be installed on refuse trucks, work trucks and more. The turn signal light meets DOT requirements for tail lights.
- Model 9800 HS LED Snow Plow Headlight: This DOT compliant LED headlight with SmartHeat de-icing technology ensures optimal line-of-sight for the driver. Designed for high-speed plowing, the light features a bright, white LED light with precise beam patterns and best-in-class performance.
- Model 8700 Evolution 2 – 7” Heated LED Headlight: This light is the SmartHeat version of J.W. Speaker’s popular 7” LED headlight that set the on-road standard in high performance for OEM and aftermarket customers alike. The heated version is ideal for work trucks in vocational applications, delivering maximum visibility and safety for the driver, while ensuring productivity and utilization all year long.
- Trail 6 Sport™ Work Light: When maximum lighting is required to get the job done, this high-powered LED work light is ideal for trucks. While it’s compact, the Trail 6 Work Light generates 2,500 effective lumens – two to three times brighter than comparably sized work lights. It’s available with white or amber lighting and flood or spot patterns, with an adjustable mounting bracket for easy installation.
“We are thrilled to introduce these new lighting solutions at the 2019 NTEA Work Truck Show where attendees can experience our innovative SmartHeat technology and unmatched light performance,” said Michael Stoeckel, Director of Aftermarket Sales at J.W. Speaker. “These products are ideal for customers whose livelihoods depend on getting their jobs done as quickly and safely as possible. These lights, which allow drivers to see and be seen better, are at the core of our business.”
The NTEA Work Truck Show is the largest work truck event in North America. This year’s event will take place March 5 – 8, 2019 at the Indiana Convention Center. This annual event gives attendees access to the newest products, training courses and industry leaders from hundreds of companies.
To learn more about J.W. Speaker’s current offerings, please visit J.W. Speaker’s website at http://www.jwspeaker.com. For the most recent updates on J.W. Speaker and our launch at the NTEA Work Truck Show, follow J.W. Speaker on Facebook and Instagram.
J.W. Speaker specializes in the design and manufacture of vehicle lighting systems for OEMs and aftermarket applications. For more information, contact J.W. Speaker at 800.558.7288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.