The entire collection speaks to our mutual dedication to visually inspire consumers by offering beautiful, high-quality designs that complement a wide variety of home decors.
CHINO HILLS, CA (PRWEB) February 09, 2015
The Jacuzzi® Brand announces the expansion of its fashion plumbing offering to include a line of six designer-inspired families of lavatory faucets and bathroom accessories.
“The Jacuzzi® Brand is iconic and synonymous with the bathing industry,” said Joseph Davis, president of Jacuzzi Luxury Bath. “An adjacent category expansion into fashion plumbing is a natural extension to our existing bathing products.”
The addition of the new fashion plumbing products complements the Primo® Collection of jetted and soaking bathtubs already exclusively available at Lowe’s.
The initial Jacuzzi® plumbing portfolio includes a line of five lavatory faucet families ranging in design from traditional to contemporary, along with a family of bathroom accessories. “The entire collection speaks to our mutual dedication to visually inspire consumers by offering beautiful, high-quality designs that complement a wide variety of home decors,” said Erica Moir, Vice President of Marketing & New Product Development for Jacuzzi Luxury Bath.
The opening collection of Jacuzzi® products includes:
- Lyndsay – a transitional design family perfect for most home decors. Complete with centerset, widespread, single handle, and a tub & shower application, the family is available in a brushed nickel finish and also features a full line of complementary bathroom accessories.
- Alistair™ – a widespread lavatory faucet with a traditional high arc spout and curved lever handles.
- Beckam™ – a contemporary two-toned finished family with a ribbon spout and sleek lever handles. Offered in both widespread and centerset applications.
- Belice™ – a soft contemporary single handle faucet design offered in a chrome finish.
- Taborfield™ – a classic design featuring cross handle controls modernized with a high polished chrome finish.
- Carson™ – a function meets style design initially available only in Canada, the single handle laundry room faucet is available in three finishes.
The entire faucet collection is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, offered in a variety of finish options, and range in design from traditional to contemporary. Additionally, the lavatory faucets are ADA compliant and certified to meet the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) WaterSense® program. For more information about the collection, visit http://www.jacuzziluxurybath.com.
About Jacuzzi Luxury Bath
Jacuzzi Luxury Bath has been fashioning the ultimate bathing experience for over 55 years, since the Jacuzzi brothers first commercialized the submersible whirlpool pump in 1956. The iconic line of Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool and Salon® Spa baths continues to provide elevated and luxurious experiences by pushing the boundaries of convention in bathing.
Jacuzzi Luxury Bath is a dba of Jacuzzi Inc., the world’s most recognized name in whirlpool bathing. For more information, visit http://www.jacuzziluxurybath.com or follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jacuzziofficial. For Jacuzzi Luxury Bath customer service, call 1-800-288-4002.