In the age of the customer, availability of information and ease of communications have shifted much of the power from the seller to the customer.
Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) February 18, 2014
To examine how organizations deliver products and explore the challenges they face in meeting the needs of customers in today’s disruptive competitive environment, Jama Software commissioned Forrester Consulting for an in-depth market survey of senior business and IT professionals at enterprise organizations.
Forrester’s analysis yielded five key findings:
- Product delivery has become critical to success and a competitive advantage for market leaders.
- Product teams often lack a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Conflicting priorities caused by stakeholder disagreements put product delivery teams in an unfortunate bind.
- Effective collaboration spans roles, teams, and geographies.
- Unnecessary handoffs and delayed decisions reduce speed and impair quality.
Jama Software, an enterprise software company that helps organizations build and deliver complex products, will present the key findings and offer strategic advice for speeding time to market, managing organizational complexity and aligning teams across the organization to deliver products that satisfy customer needs and build business value.
Find out more:
- Live webinar, “Trends Shaping Product Delivery in 2014,” hosted by Jama CEO Eric Winquist, February 19, 10 a.m. REGISTER NOW
- Download the Forrester Consulting paper
- Visit jamasoftware.com to view a comprehensive infographic and more resources on product delivery.
From concept to launch, the Jama product delivery platform helps companies worldwide bring complex products to market faster. Visionary organizations including SpaceX, Deloitte, Amazon.com, VW, Time Warner, GE, Dolby and Honeywell use Jama to accelerate their R&D projects, out-innovate their competition and deliver business value. Jama’s customers include 24 of the Fortune 100 and 18 of the top 25 contractors to the U.S. government. For more information, please visit jamasoftware.com.