The new website features an improved homepage design, a user friendly layout of page content, and a streamlined consistent site-wide navigation system.
Bangalore, India (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
Jigsaw Academy, founded in 2011, is an online analytics training companies that offers basic and advanced courses in data analytics. Their new website launched this week features streamlined navigation and a great user experience. It provides in-depth information about the academy, their courses, schedules as well as informative content about the field of data analytics.
"Our new website is the result of weeks of hard work, market research and testing in collaboration with the developers and designers at Centronics Support," says Gaurav Vohra, CEO and co founder of Jigsaw. "We were going for a minimalistic look. The new website features an improved homepage design, a user friendly layout of page content, and a streamlined consistent site-wide navigation system. It also encourages communications through its blog, news section and social media links," continues Gaurav.
Created with the user experience firmly in mind, some of the key highlights of the newly launched website are:
- Improved navigation that allows visitors to find the information they need easily.
- Minimalistic look with clean and simple text.
- Runs on all latest browsers.
- Designed using SEO best practices to ensure a high page ranking and presence on search engines, a critical need in today’s information overload.
- A wide selection of analytics resources that include videos, ebooks and articles that give users a detailed understanding of analytics, the language of SAS and data science.
- A career services page that explains just how Jigsaw can help one kick start their career in analytics.
- An online payment gateway that allows one to instantly enrol and make payments for courses.
About the company
Jigsaw Academy is a first of its kind online learning academy that provides industry-relevant e-training and education in the field of data science and analytics to develop business-ready professionals. Its carefully-designed courses are a unique blend of statistics, statistical tools and industry knowledge; all taught through real life examples.