“We are eager to connect with other industry leaders, technology innovators, and forward-thinkers in the payments industry." - Christophe Naasz, Director of Business Development at Star Micronics
Somerset, NJ (PRWEB) April 23, 2019
Star Micronics, a leading global manufacturer of mobile, point of sale (POS), and customer engagement technology solutions will be showcasing and demonstrating a range of featured products and software at ETA TRANSACT, an impressive show where industry leaders and entrepreneurs gather to focus solely on the business of payments technology. TRANSACT is held on Tuesday, April 30th through Thursday, May 2nd in Las Vegas, Nevada. Star Micronics will be at booth #3509, displaying an assortment of industry-leading solutions and connecting with attendees.
Featured products and services include:
- PromoPRNT – a seamless way for retailers to create and design printed promotions and receipts.
- mUnite stands – durable steel POS solution stands that offers both function and style.
- mCollection – a collection of durable, stylish printers and accessories designed to be easy to use.
- CloudPRNT – a modern way for users to print to Star printers directly through a cloud service.
In addition to providing information on featured products and services, Star will be offering software demos for:
- Zuza on mPOP – Zuza works with hundreds of processors and ISVs making its sales channels one of the fastest growing in the industry.
- CardFlight on TSP143IIIBi – CardFlight is a leader in payment technology and mobile point-of-sale solutions for merchant service providers, banks, and independent sales organizations.
- eMobilePOS on SM-S230i – A pioneer and leader in mobile POS, eMobile offers full-featured mobile POS software for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Acadia POS on mC-Print3 - Acadia provides robust, cloud-based point-of-sale and business management solutions for retailers.
Star Micronics’ collection of printing and POS solutions are designed to align with the needs of business owners and support their brands.
“We are eager to connect with other industry leaders, technology innovators, and forward-thinkers in the payments industry. ETA TRANSACT is an ideal place to learn who and what is shaping the payments industry, and form lasting connections that promote mutual success,” says Christophe Naasz, Director of Business Development for Star Micronics.
Join Star Micronics at ETA Transact 2019 and get an in-depth look at cutting edge software, solutions, and services that are making waves in the industry.
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, one of the world’s largest POS providers, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment in POS and mPOS environments. Embracing the mobility wave, Star’s complementary SDKs allow users to utilize Star printers in tandem with Android™, iOS iPad®, and iPhone® devices to generate receipts for all of its printers. Always leading, and always innovating, Star Micronics enables web-based printing solutions including remote cloud printing, wireless cash drawer solutions, proximity-based printing, and secure cash management. For more information, visit http://www.starmicronics.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.