"I am confident that the judges will do an excellent job in evaluating the entries for these new, exciting awards." - Mike Taylor, Web Based Recruitment
(PRWEB UK) 4 February 2014
“In selecting the judges for these inaugural awards I felt it was important to have a wide breadth of knowledge and experience across all aspects of recruitment. In addition, I saw experience of mobile audits and usability as a key role in the judging process and I am confident that the judges will do an excellent job in evaluating the entries for these new, exciting awards,” commented Taylor.
2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards Judges:
- Steven Ehrlich – Global Vice President, Client Development, AIA Worldwide
- Dave Hazlehurst - Director & Partner at Ph.Creative
- Andy Hyatt – Digital Director | Consultant | Planner – Hodes
- Mike Reynolds - Mobile Executive at the IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau)
- Joe Slavin – Managing Director – Recruitment – Johnston Press
- Rayanne Thorn - VP of Product Marketing and Strategy for Technomedia
About The 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards:
The 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards will acknowledge those companies around the world leading the way in the use of Mobile Recruitment and at the same time help raise the awareness of Mobile Recruitment best practice.
Global Mobile Recruitment Award Categories:
- Best Corporate Mobile Website
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website
- Best Job Board Mobile Website
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product or Service
How to Enter:
Full details of how to enter can be found at: http://www.MobileRecruitmentAwards.com/enter. The closing date for entries is the February 28th, 2014.
The award winners will be announced by live video stream on the March 27th, 2014.
Further Information & Sponsorship:
Further information about the 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards can be found at: http://www.MobileRecruitmentAwards.com.
Any companies interested in becoming a sponsor of the awards should contact Mike Taylor or telephone +44 (0) 1962 883754.