When Jungle Disk Data Backup is added to MDS, it creates a wide-ranging solution to protect small businesses from viruses, malware, ransomware, and many other cyber threats. This Data Threat Protection bundle is simple and affordable.
(PRWEB) May 19, 2016
MyDigitalShield (MDS) announces their joint partnership with Jungle Disk’s Data Threat Protection™ bundle. This is a comprehensive solution that combines network security with encrypted data backup and file sharing.
“We are helping Main Street companies, the business heartbeat of our communities, the same protections that only enterprise organizations previously had access to. Working side by side with Jungle Disk, making a difference and being part of this is amazing.”, said Tim Pazda, VP of Strategic Partnerships.
When Jungle Disk Data Backup is added in, it creates a wide-ranging solution to protect small businesses from viruses, malware, ransomware, bots, and many other cyber threats. The Data Threat Protection bundle from Jungle Disk is simple and affordable for small business owners who aren’t able to have a large data security team as part of their everyday resources.
“The lifeblood of business—electronic files and digital data—are now under constant, active threat from a global network of criminal hackers who break-in, disrupt and destroy in nano-seconds from anywhere on the planet.”, said Bret Piatt, CEO of Jungle Disk, “Data backup alone, to restore lost files after accidents and equipment failure, is not nearly enough. The only solution for a connected business is an active security shield as sophisticated and multi-layered as the threats. We’re thrilled to be working with MyDigitalShield to bring a quality service to market.”
About Jungle Disk Data Threat Protection and the MDS Solution
- First solution built for small businesses with 2-250 employees
- Online sign-up in less than five minutes
- No annual contracts
- No upfront installation costs
- No hardware equipment purchase costs
- Jungle Disk Unified Threat Management service includes firewall, VPN, remote access, data leak prevention, anti-malware, web content filtering, botnet protection, DDoS defense, intrusion prevention, active threat protection, application control, and secure Wi-Fi networks with company and guest access
- Jungle Disk Data Backup service includes support for Microsoft Windows™, Apple OS X™, and Linux operating systems using military-grade AES-256 encryption
- High security data centers that include HIPAA, SOC2, SOC3, and PCI audits
- No file size or backup storage limits
- Customizable retention policies and schedules including real-time continuous backup
- Configurable to allow Android® or iPhone® mobile access
Follow My Digital Shield on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Tweet This: MDS partners with @JungleDisk data threat protection. Encrypted backups secure clouds & instant file access all in one #smallbusiness
About My Digital Shield: My Digital Shield (MDS) is a leading provider of Security-as-a-Service (SECaaS) that delivers enterprise-level security technology to small businesses. Based on industry-leading unified threat management (UTM) technology, MDS’ customizable cloud-based security solution offers continual protection against cyber threats and intrusion at an affordable price. With no bandwidth pollution, the SECaaS delivery model ensures that the latest virus definitions and threat updates are in use for continual threat assessment. Founded in 2013, MDS serves numerous managed service providers (MSPs) and small businesses in various industries including retail, restaurants, hospitality, and professional services. To learn more, visit http://www.mydigitalshield.com or follow us on Twitter @MyDigitalShield.
About Jungle Disk
Jungle Disk is a privately held data threat protection cloud software company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas where they have been serving businesses since 2010. The Jungle Disk mission is to secure the critical business data keeping it safe from system failure, human error, and bad actors (i.e. hackers).
Jungle Disk Press & Media inquiries: Lindsey Tishgart, pr(at)jungledisk(dot)com,