“Each of our front desk staff is an expert on local hotspots and can help guests tailor their experience,” says Al Munguia, General Manager of the Jupiter Hotel. “Let us help make your stay in Portland memorable.”
Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) March 16, 2015
Discover the Southeast cultural district of Portland, Oregon with the Jupiter Hotel's "PDX Brews and Booze Experience". Representing the many sides of Oregon’s brewing industry, the Jupiter Hotel has partnered with a variety of festivals, tour companies, bottle shops and brewers to bring guests the cutting edge brew and craft distilling destination adventures that make Portland so world-renowned.
According to the Oregon Brewer’s Guild, there are now currently 179 brewing companies operating 221 brew facilities in 71 cities across the state of Oregon. With 56 breweries in Portland, and 76 in the Portland metro area, the latest package from the Jupiter Hotel has guests eating and drinking their way through “The City of Roses”.
The Jupiter Hotel “PDX Brews and Booze Experience” includes:
- Overnight stay at the Jupiter Hotel,
- Complimentary 32 oz. Collectors’ Edition Jupiter Hotel Growler,
- A bucket of Portland craft beer from Base Camp Brewing,
- The 2015 Distillery Row Passport, which includes complimentary tastings at all seven craft distillers on Portland’s Distillery Row, tasting notes, mixologist recipes, and a food & drink guide at local pubs & eateries,
- A custom Jupiter Hotel collector’s key chain bottle opener,
- A gift certificate for a box of Voodoo Doughnuts (breakfast, or late night treats - they’re open 24 hours!),
- A copy of the 2015 Portland brew fest calendar,
- And free wifi & on-site parking included.
Available year around, the “PDX Brews and Booze Experience” package start rate is $184, plus tax.
Additionally, guests can choose to enhance their stay with these beer friendly amenities, available with any package or room that they book through the Jupiter Hotel :
- Bucket of Oregon Rogue Ale beer ($18)
- Bucket of Portland Craft Beer, Base Camp Brewing ($20)
- Bucket of Portland’s own Reverend Nat Hard Cider ($20)
- Hop in the Saddle book, a guidebook that unites two of Portland’s greatest passions: BEER + BICYCLES ($10)
- 32 oz. Collectors’ Edition Jupiter Hotel Growler WITH Growler Station Gift Certificate (fill with your choice of cider, beer or wine) ($25)
- Distillery Row Passport ($20)
In January 2015, the Jupiter Hotel published a comprehensive list of the top 2015 Portland beer festivals, available as a free, downloadable calendar. “Our city hosts craft brewing events year around and our calendar celebrates those festivals, as a keepsake for our fans and partners,” explains Al Munguia, General Manager of the Jupiter Hotel. July is designated Oregon Craft Beer Month, with more than 500 events in 60 cities, all leading up to the largest of beer festivals, the annual Oregon Brewers Festival. The Oregon Brewers Festival drew about 85,000 attendees in 2014.
The Jupiter Hotel is host hotel for this year's newest event, the Portland Craft Beer Festival (PCBF). PCBF will be an annual opportunity for the legal-drinking-aged public to taste a substantial representation of beers originating from Portland, Oregon breweries. Only beers brewed within the city limits of Portland will be featured at the PCBF which makes it unique and different from other beer festivals.
The Jupiter Hotel is an incubator for small businesses and a supporter of the arts. Their newest venture is the First Friday Artisan Series where the concept of art is expanded into an exploration of all of the senses: visual, taste, touch, smell and sound. The First Friday event series, hosted in the hotel’s on-site gallery space, is an opportunity to treat guests to a variety of sensory stimulation and support the local artisans that make Portland a unique and wonderful place to live. The First Friday Artisan Series is completely free to attend and is open to the Portland community and Jupiter Hotel guests alike.
Upcoming featured artisan brewers include :
- Base Camp Brewing Co. (Meet the brewmaster event, April 3, 2015)
- Breakside Brewery (Meet the brewmaster event, June 5, 2015)
- Coalition Brewing Co. (Meet the brewmaster event, October 2, 2015)
- Brewvana Tour (Meet the brewmaster event, August 7 and December 4, 2015)
- Gigantic Brewing Co.
- Harvester Brewing
- Hopworks Urban Brewery
- Migration Brewing
- Occidental Brewing Co.
- The Commons Brewery
For more information, or to reserve the “PDX Brews and Booze Experience” please visit : http://www.jupiterhotel.com.
About The Jupiter Hotel:
The Jupiter serves as a home-on-the-road for modern travelers, cultural creatives and business nomads looking to indulge in urban life. The 81 modern guestrooms, connect guests to the vibrancy of Portland at affordable rates. The hotel has been featured by national magazines such as Elle Décor, Travel + Leisure, GQ and more. Travelers looking for a unique experience in urban hospitality find their destination at the Jupiter Hotel, located at 800 E. Burnside, Portland, OR. Reserve a room today at http://www.jupiterhotel.com or call 877-800-0004.