Powerful technologies are emerging that will make health content more relevant, personal and understandable. The act of looking for health information using a search engine may one day become a quaint relic of the past.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
Today, most people begin their search for health and medical information on sites like Google and Bing. While these properties are helpful, many find online health search to be a frustrating and tedious process. However, a day is coming where many may no longer rely on search engines to find health content. Instead, they will receive relevant and personalized health information automatically – sometimes prior to when they start looking for it, or just before it’s needed.
Enspektos, LLC, a leading digital health innovation consultancy, has published a first-of-its kind report outlining how Big Data, social media, mobile devices and other technologies are being combined to power what it calls just-in-time health information systems. These systems have the potential to radically transform the way people find and consume health content and – as their predictive power increases – even save lives. For example, a person at risk for an imminent heart attack or stroke could receive an emergency text message urging them to head to the emergency room for immediate treatment.
The report contains:
- In-depth information on the features of just-in-time health information systems
- Extensive commentary from digital health startups building these systems, including Scanadu, which is developing a hardware-software ecosystem that leverages biometric data (blood pressure, heart rate, etc.) to automatically deliver customized and relevant content to consumers
- Exclusive data on which consumers are best suited to use these systems and where they might be most effective
- Much, much more
This extensive report is available to those subscribing to Enspektos’ digital health market intelligence and advisory service enmoebius bronze. This platform features in-depth research on the shape of the health technology future and unparalleled insights on how digital health content impacts how people think and act.
Those interested in learning more about the just-in-time health information revolution can:
- View an executive summary of the publication by going to http://digihealth.info/JiTexsumm.
- Access this premium report free of charge after registering for an enmoebius bronze account. To learn more, please visit http://digihealth.info/JiT.
About Enspektos, LLC
Enspektos is a digital health innovation consultancy that provides technology driven products and services to health organizations operating globally. Our mission is to help the health industry and our clients use digital technologies to encourage patients, caregivers and others to take action around health and wellness.
Learn more about Enspektos at http://www.enspektos.com.