Call and speak with Christopher Nickell, CPA, at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 706, or email him at email@example.com to learn more about NDNB’s SSAE 18 SOC 1 services.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) August 21, 2019
SOC 2 Type 2 audits and assessments are offered by NDNB, North America’s leading provider of regulatory compliance services. We offer a vast array of third-party assurance reporting, such as SOC 1 SSAE 18 compliance, SOC 2 and SOC 3 audits, along with numerous other compliance solutions.
As for SOC 2 reporting, it's become one of the most well-known – and highly requested – of all the compliance reporting mandates in today's business world, so here's what you need to know when it comes to getting your business prepared for an annual SOC 2 Type 2 audit, courtesy of NDNB.
1. SOC 2 Type 1 vs SOC 2 Type 2: First, you’ll need to be aware of the differences between a SOC 2 Type 1 and a SOC 2 Type 2, which is relatively straightforward.
2. Begin with a SOC 2 Scoping & Readiness Assessment: The very best way for helping ensure the success of your annual SOC 2 audit is by performing a brief, yet highly valuable scoping & readiness assessment.
3. Remediate your Internal Control Failures: Remediation is a two (2) part process that generally consists of (1) policy and procedural (i.e., documentation) remediation, followed by (2) technical/security remediation.
4. Begin to Implement Continuous Monitoring: Assessing and overseeing one internal policies, procedures, and processes is what the concept of “Continuous Monitoring” encompasses.
5. Other Important Information: First and foremost, today’s regulatory compliance environment is here to stay – no questioning that at all – thus it’s imperative that businesses seek out the expertise of a well-known, highly qualified firm, somebody with years of experience performing a wide range of compliance audits, and that’s NDNB.
SOC 2 Experts for North American Businesses
Call and speak with Christopher Nickell, CPA, at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 706, or email him at cnickell(at)ndbcpa(dot)com to learn more about NDNB’s SOC 1 and SOC 2 services, along with SOC 2 & SOC 3 compliance.
Founded in part by former Arthur Andersen and BDO Siedman auditors, NDNB is a nationally recognized firm specializing in a wide-range of regulatory compliance audits, I.T. audits, and other compliance & assurance needs for organizations in select markets. Our personnel have years of experience in our select chosen fields of work, possessing a sound working knowledge, interpretation and solid understanding of all relevant regulatory compliance issues and mandates currently affecting our clients.